Co-Op Zeratul Units Can't be repaired

Playing Stukov. Co Commander playing Zeratul. He has a mixed unit army, I have extra SCV’s. I send them to repair his units.

I was able to repair his Abrogator but not his Enforcer or Ambusher. Both of these units should be considered Mech and therefore should be able to be repaired by SCV’s.

I was unable to test Void Array because he didn’t use them. Also unable to test Shieldguard because none were damaged.

How did you try to repair them:

• letting the SCV next to the units so they auto-repair them?
  • right-clicking the units?
  • selecting repair then left-clicking the units?

Did you have enough resources? (Zeratul cost a lot, may influence repair)

I didn’t see anything in the map editor that could explain it, unless for some reason the units were still considered “warping in”.

Edit: Actually, that may really be that last thing. All Zeratul units I saw besides the Abrogator had a “WarpableAnywhere” ability, this may be the cause.

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for looking into this.

SCV’s had Auto-Cast Repair on. It didn’t matter if I Right-clicked the unit with SCV selected or if the were ‘Guarding’ a different nearby unit. I did not try left clicking repair and then left clicking a unit.

I had plenty of resources as well. Also, the Ambusher is less expensive than the Abrogator, so if repair is based on unit life or cost, then Ambusher would have been able to be repaired before Abrogator.

As to the ‘“WarpableAnywhere” ability’ None of Zeratul’s Regular combat units can be warped in. So it is weird they would have that marker. To be clear, I’m not referring to buildings or the Top Bar Abilities which CAN of course warp in.

The only other ‘warp ability’ is the Void Array that creates a wormhole. I doubt that is what gives the units a “WarpableAnywhere” ability especially if the marker only applies to some of his units, but I could be wrong.

I’ve been Prestiging other Commanders and have not tried to duplicate the bug since I first reported it.