The most frightening monsters are the ones you can’t see. Hordes of hidden infested lurk in the shadows, moving inexorably toward the evacuation shuttles. Amon’s forces are cloaked as well, and he has deployed an invisible purifier beam against you. Bring detection as well as protection.
We Move Unseen - All enemy units are permanently cloaked.
Purifier Beam - An enemy Purifier Beam moves across the map toward nearby player units.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG Folly of Man]||Aommaster Oil Baron|
|[CtG Payload Director]||[Piky Tunneling Horror]|
|[CtG Shadow of Death]||[Spohky Legendary Outlaw]|
|[CtG Soldier of Fortune]||LLLLLLLLLL Solarite Celestial|
[ [Reddit Post Link]](Will add later)
- The Purifier Beam is permanent for Amon, and spawns at the start of the map. It slowly chases your units, and also [your structures].
- The Purifier Beam is cloaked.
- The Purifier Beams don’t damage Evacuation Ships.
- A new Purifier Beam spawns on Brutal at 10:30 and after every 10 minutes, but they do not enter the players’ bases.
- Time stop works on the Purifier Beams.
- Mind control does NOT work on Purifier Beams.
- Omega Worms and Toxic Nests are both amazing for distracting the Purifier Beams. If you are mindful of placing new ones in a place far from the active ship, you should never have to worry about them after the 2nd ship.
Commander of the Week: Commander of the week [Out of Sight] | StrawPoll.com
Mutation difficulty: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxmtUE5B1fQWnXvLYR4AaABCQ
Do you like this mutation? https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxrLKHXnh1a62ET5Jx4AaABCQ
Commander of the Week winner of last week: