Co-Op Mutation #282: The Quick and the Dead

Did it as Swann (Grease Monkey) with a HannHorner partner.

Basically iDefended while my partner just destroyed all the buildings with Striker Platforms and calldowns.

How do you deal with hunterlings? They can jump in the left base without a mask and spread the virus. I think they can be stopped by placing a building on the right spot on the highground, but that’s hard to do before the first night :mask:

3 Likes

They infected a few of my SCVs, but I just moved the infected ones far away to die.

So yes, you got to be constantly vigilant around your mineral line if there are hunterlings, and quarantine the infected SCVs

1 Like

Did it as swann p2 and stukov p3 Ally

Basically I def base and he send free units to eat black plague and kill stuff in the day

Was pretty easy

1 Like

Only way I can see it working is when playing Mengsk. You drop a supply bunker on the highground so it can’t jump up. Or put a dark pylon there as vorazun.

The time when one remember many Zergs have a “transport” upgrade for the Overlord :grin:
With Protoss, I usually somewhat “start my defense” of the debris there.
Regardless of the race, remember that getting hit by something can get the Hunterling attention, and make him move away from workers and all, even if it’s on ground level.

1 Like

None of the b+ ranges overlap, this exact mutation can only appear on b+3, b+1 can’t even have black death as the mutator alone has more points than the maximum b+1 points.

2 Likes