Co-Op Mutation #279: The Injustice League

Did it quite easily with P0 Vorazun and a P3 Stukov ally.

Stukov just sent a steady stream of infested to get the objectives while I killed the waves as they came. Black hole + Time stop more or less means that the waves don’t get to do anything. Add the Zelot stun and stasis from Oracles and you’ll be extremely safe.

Did it with P1 stetmann and P1 Karax

This karax only build static defenses like there is no tomorrow, I had to deal with objectives, bonus and the heros of the storm, basically I played it solo.

Done as P1 Vorazun with a P0 Artanis ally. Was pretty fun. We decided to skip the 2nd bonus ship for safety reasons.

Black Hole + Solar Bombardment is just … chef’s kiss.

1 Like

Good job. I also did it on Tychus (p2): Injustice league mutation: solo Tychus P2 (no bonus) - YouTube (non-eng game client tho)
So its 16/18 for community :slight_smile: I wonder if Stukov and Kerrigan are possible… Didnt try kerrigan but made some attempts with Stukov. My best is ~17 min being alive with 1 void shard killed :smiley: (P1). Very hard to push as well as def’ing waves

very nice! i didn’t think you’d abandon the main on the fifth wave. that was a surprise. actually, putting buildings in the bottom left corner is safe. 90% of the time the enemies won’t see them.

as for kerrigan and stukov, others have beaten them before. you can see them in the public spreadsheet

https ://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/119l9KwERGP7K2tmMF_1oR5NsQUvlnexcEDoPSN_bRa8/edit#gid=0

2 Likes

I played p3 Stukov with H&H ally, was pretty easy. First wave broodlings and after that just keep up good macro and spam bunkers. Attack waves may take a little time, but the enemy just can’t push against an endless stream of infested. They don’t care about hardened will as well. Had no problems whatsoever. I chose Aleksander mastery over apocalisk, the latter dies too fast to heroes.

Easy and fun game. If you have Vorazun Black Hole and Time stop, use them only when the enemy hero units are coming. If your ally have any thing that can deal splash damage, use it on them while they stuck in Black Hole or froze in Time Stop.

Amon’s army is in front of her and dies quickly. For example banelings, Void templar blink, black hole+shadow fury or ascendants.

If anybody pulled it off, would like to see a video or replay.

It’s not as easy as it sounds on Brutal. The moment she launches her nuke, there’s very little time to kill her before the nuke drops. I’ve tried Black Hole and even Time Stop with 8 DTs and it still takes some time to get close enough and kill her before the nuke explodes.