Amon has drawn you into a war of attrition. Your forces are exhausted, and even the simplest of tasks are a drain on your resources. Missiles rain down from above, and minerals can sometimes be hard to gather. hang in there, secure the longs, and it will all be worth it.
Micro Transactions - Giving commands to your units costs resources based on the unit’s cost.
Missile Command - Endless missile bombardments target your structures and must be shot down throughout the mission.
Mineral Shields - Mineral clusters at player bases are periodically encased in a shield which must be destroyed for gathering to continue.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG Apex Predator]||[Punisher Lone Puppy]|
|[CtG Rebel Raider]||Ancalagon Nexus Legate|
|[CtG Akhundelar]||Aommaster Folly of Man|
|[CtG Best Buddy]||BlackSyn Architect of War|
[ [Reddit Post Link]](Will add later)
- yo bliz i herd u liek mass mmm in ur mutationz
- The cost to micro for units that cost gas equals their supply times 1 mineral and 1 gas. If a unit does not cost gas, the cost to micro equals its supply times 2 minerals.
- Queueing units, refocusing and upgrading the Laser Drill, upgrading to warp gate, cancelling an upgrade, using creep tumors and changing building rally points all cost resources.
- Orbital Strikes and other top bar abilities cost 10 minerals per shot.
- Auto attack does not cost minerals, so static defense should not cost anything to work.
- Once you run out of resources, you will continue to be able to micro your existing units and workers for free! But… you can’t make any more units until your gather enough resources to make them again.
- Missiles spawn at the very start, from the edges of the map. They slowly fly to the players’ bases.
- Missiles deal 100 damage at first. However, the size increases, and eventually they launch nukes toward our base. Those ones come with a warning sound.
- We can shoot down the missiles [they have what feels like 10 HP], but sometimes they launch Point Defense Drones, so we need to shoot those down first. Also, we cannot stop them from spawning.
- The missiles do not target units or workers.
- Mineral shields are 50 health structures. A minimap ping indicates their arrival. If not destroyed they last a very long time then they disappear on their own.
- Player units and static defense DO NOT autotarget Mineral Shields.
Commander of the Week: https://strawpoll.com/jv1bszjus
Mutation difficulty: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwjuIK1SJI1fumqKDV4AaABCQ
Do you like this mutation? https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugx_rgicjqgvZtMqPgB4AaABCQ
Commander of the Week winner of last week: