Co-op Mission Update - June 13th, 2019

What about latency? Can you just switch regions without issues? Or is it a different license?

Anyway, that’s not an excuse to take other region’s issues at a snail’s pace.

@Lince
I’m from EU, but playing on US (and others) works, but all Commanders will be level 1 (like new acc). Latency goes up a bit, ballpark of 100ms for me (I’m in UK and then playing in US), which is not too bad.

Wooooo hostile. So much for a friendly invite. Oh wait wrong player.

I play in all server but my rig and 350$ router are made for multi server gaming. Hardware and software focused on direct peer to peer connections gets you places. I’m not guessing at other players abilities or lack there of, mearly inviting them over to NA where majority of the co-op community is at. Gaming companies generally cater and show attention to server where their massive #'s are at. Didn’t mean to make you shoot my B-52 Bomber down. Phew.

Anybody noticed a difference after the update? I am still using the same strategies as before.

Hostile schmostile :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just asking because, well, maybe it wasn’t that simple of a switch. Latency is always an all around problem (all around… THE GLOBE), and I seem to recall some region type shenanigans, but I didn’t remember if they did away from that or I’m misremembering with other Blizzard games.

Anyways… *cough* grrrrrrr… angery… grrrrrrr… :rage:

A BIG ANGERY!!!

RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

1 Like

Unfortunately Amon still is an AI. What I would love to see is that you let a third player control Amon’s troops and pit him against the two co-op players!

That’s would be fun, but a good player for Amon will wipe the floor with some of the coop players who don’t make units for 15 min.

2 Likes

estan muy bien todas las mejoras y actualizaciones que estan sacando sin embargo llevo jugando el starcraft 2 desde que pude comprar el juego y hasta el momento no he visto grandes cambios, no es mi intención ofender ni criticar. solo que pienso que estaria bien una mejora algo distinto como algo que involucre mas a los jugador con el juego algo así como que cada usuario tenga su propia nave o lanza de Adun como en la campaña que permita elegir a tu comandante entre una plataforma como en un arsenal donde veas a tus comandantes como en la campaña de la nave de jim raynor en el arsenal se podia ver interaccion entre sus unidades disponibles algo asi. seria mucho mas impactante para cada usuario de starcraft ver y sentir que estas dentro del juego, una eleccion de raza tampoco vendria mal zerg, terran o protos. gracias esquipo de blizzard siempre nos traen actualizaciones alucinantes. gracias por su trabajo.

“We know what you want. And we’ll give it to you… After 5 or 6 years”

1 Like

I have carefully read the original post, thoughtfully considered the impact of the specified changes, and have respectfully composed the following in response to your appreciated efforts:

Heehee. Dong.

Thank you for continuing to support Co-op mode. I’d love to see new maps, but increasing the difficulty & enemy variety also helps keep the game fresh.

As for new attack wave compositions, I’d like to see the occasional “easter egg” Hero unit appear along with an appropriate squadron backing it up. For example, a shadowy Amon-corrupted version of Edmond Duke (SC1 battlecruiser) with a Terran fleet at his disposal.

2 Likes

Agreed! I’d love to see more exp for bonuses, because when I’m doing a mutation I rarely care about them, and with the increased difficulty it makes sense to add some bonus to the rewards for doing extra as well.

3 Likes

I like the changes and the support co-op is recieving from the sc2 team :slight_smile:
A question: is there a place where one could submit a suggestion for eventual changes?

What about some wave with probes for cannon rush?

1 Like

That could also be very funny! Might be difficult to balance, cause if you catch it early it would be easy to kill them, otherwise it would be much harder once they start building a bunch of stuff

Hello, I have purchased several characters for co-op and it seems i don’t have them anymore, it says free to play untill level 5 and all of them are lvl 1 when i had all purchased characters lvl 15 + mastery points…what happend?

Go and file a ticket with customer support, they’ll help you get it back.

Another solution is to “wait it out”. In the vast majority of situations, wait 5 to 30 seconds, and “it’ll clear”. Otherwise, for one situation where it seemed like my XP from winning a game wasn’t being awarded, it took 2 games later for that to catch up…

Hey guys , how about releasing a premium map pack for coop ? i would definetly enjoy a few more maps .
BTW: thanks to all the dev team for this amazing work . i really enjoy coop and campaing :slight_smile: