Co-Op Commanders Raynor, Kerrigan & Artanis reset to lvl 5

Same here, all the free commanders I leveled past level 5 are now locked at level 5. The rest of my commanders are working fine, just the ones that are free have been locked.

all my non purchased commander in Americas server became capped and rolled back to 5 from 15.

1 Like

Artanis was reset to 5, but Vorazun still 15 here.

Mine reset to level 5 also. Second time for me.

Same here. all free heroes were reset and capped at lvl 5

If this is keep happening I wouldn’t want to buy any paid commandors. Another bug I have noticed is all campaigns cannot proceed and all my past saves were lost. Version 5.0.9.87702

Same thing happened to me. Is there a place I can go to get this fixed?

Same problem. My Raynor and Artanis are reset to 5 even though I’ve got them both prestiged. This is the second time this has happened in a couple months.

Same here, had all of them prestiged and now all of them are at lvl 5 (raynor, artanis, kerrigan, swann) and can’t level them up

Same happened here - Raynor locked at level 5. It says I need to purchase it to unlock the 83 prestige levels.

Same here, had this problem from yesterday. havent been fixed yet. i wander if i play other commander , their progress during this previous will be reset.

Hey all,

Bliz responded to this commander level issue over in the Technical Support forum. That’s where you want to watch for any updates.

I got the same problem as well.

my Raynor as well been reset to lv5

Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are reset to level 5 for me.

Free commanders caped at lv 5. second time it happens in a couple months. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Me too, Kerrigan, Artanis and Raynor reset to level 5, this is a bug from blizzard I hope they can fix or patch this mess because I had Raynor at highest level before 3 dayas ago.

same here Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis all lock at level 5

Hey all,

Sounds like progress is being made. Bliz is asking for people to check their free coop commanders. A couple reporst have come in indicating that it’s resolving.

Be sure to fully log out of the game and Battlenet before checking.

If you are still having problems with this particular issue, let them know in that thread.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.