Cheese terran meta

Hey everyone , i am a plat player from EU , who asked for advices before and got very negative commenta , If You feel like you’re that kind of person ignore this post go troll somebody else. Now i want to ask you how do You counter bunker , barracks Rush, every game in EU i played in he past 4 days were only against Terran ( a few Zerg) and most of them were cheese. I started to scout with ovis and drones every corner of the 3rd/ 4 th base and i learned to spot them , but then what? Even If i spot them i still get destroyed with Queens, zerglings, sunkens , i even tried sneaking a drone to make a base somewhere else but didn’t work. Please help me , i do not have fun anymore , i really want to like the game but i can’t.

aight. The majority of the time, you do not even need to scout the bunker rush. Provided you do the standard ZvT opening (17Hatch - 18Gas - 17Pool) You will be able to defend the rush before it sets up. When your pool finishes, you should be at 19/30 supply. Build one queen at your main, and 4 lings. When your nat finishes a few seconds later, build one queen there 25/36 supply. It will usually be at this point that a bunker is placed. You already have 4 lings almost about to pop out, which should be enough to delay the bunker for more reinforcements. From here, you just kick him out, walk across the map, and eat his face for breakfast. If you have any other questions, or this does not work, just add me in sc2. Battletag is MightyMidget#11857

16 or 17 pool before hatch or ur gonna get bopped

its overpowered opening bc they can salvage and take very little economic punishment especially against the zerg hatch first econ build

i was having the same issue you cant approach it like its ZvP the bunker rush is way less of a commit than a cannon rush terran bunker rush is op bc they can econ out of it

Thank You for your answers i will try both your approaches :slight_smile:

You basically have to go pool first to counter it. Can build a spine as well if you want - spine crawlers outrange bunkers.