Character level requirement for hard/brutal

stetmann can not carry anybody because he is so weak. i could barely handle normal with him, even on later levels.

When I see a low level commander I Just play as usual and keep An eye on what they are doing. Depending on the map, my commander and their skill level i either Stay or leave (also depending on of they listen to advise regarding builds and compositions).

I get carried plenty of Times by low level commanders who know what to do (last week by a level5 h&h, easiest game of the Day, including 2 star mastery allies. )

I would be very dissapointed if they would wall of brutal by doin stuff many Coop commanders dont like. (Most people play Coop to have fun and chill, even on brutal).

Just remember you dont have to win every single game, and you can always leave…

With enough micro stetmamn can on lower levels. After 15 super Gary can solo most missions

Stetmann is capable of carrying. Just because you struggle with it doesn’t mean everyone else will.

7 Likes

Dehaka is just crazy at carrying…
A great dehaka player carried me with me barely doing anything in a “Temple of the Past” map lol

every time i get paired with someone playing stetmann, i have to do everything myself.

1 Like

Objectively speaking, based on your comment that you “can’t carry anyone as Stetmann even on normal”, your next comment of “I have to do everything” doesn’t exactly indicate you can do much.

I am not trying to be mean but that this shows exactly how there is 0 causation between skill and level (commander, mastery, or ascension). At best one can assume someone who is 1k understands the basic map flow (since they played so much), but honestly in my experience as a 1k player I’ve seen some really absurdly poor play.

This just again goes to show how there isn’t much to go on basing skill by level. And as such gating players (getting back on topic) by this method is poorly conceived.

2 Likes

Bad day in Coop?xD plz lol, i’ve had my army wiped out lategame and was still able to win

1 Like

You speak of the devil lol

last time i got matched with stetmann: it was on dead of night. i had to destroy almost all of the infested structures. my ally tried to do stuff but, he got slaughtered. i even had to use my banelings in defense because my ally failed to defend. i played with zagara. stetmann`s units is just too weak.

You haven’t laid out the entire context here:

• Do you know if your partner was skilled enough in co-op?
  • Was your partner struggling to play as Stetmann?
  • Was your partner intentionally playing that bad or being lazy?

Any of these could have lead to the notion that you then had to do the heavy lifting. But just because YOU had to do such doesn’t mean Stetmann is incapable of doing the same.

And just because someone made a bad showing of Stetmann in this instance doesn’t mean he is weak. This is just another poor opinion based on flawed logic.

In the hands of a skilled player, Stetmann is perfectly capable as a commander. Either you haven’t seen that or refuse to believe it.

when i play with stetmann, it feels like the other player have to cover for me a lot. i almost always win co-op.

There is no heavy-lifting to be had if players finish after N3. This is because any remotely adequate player on DoN will be able to destroy all Infested Structure solo by this point.

Doing heavy-lifting is killing all or 2/3 more of the Infested Structure before/by N3 - victory in 17min ish. Outside of that it is just a regular game of DoN.

Being slow on the map and getting dragged into N4 or beyond doesn’t warrant “heavy-lifting”. If I give myself 20 extra bags to carry because I was slower, then that’s just me being inefficient. So don’t allow your game to progress that far.

This discrepancy in understanding the map flow is what prevent gate-keeping as an effective method to aid matchmaking.

Do you have any evidence this conversation happened?

No, he isn’t. Otherwise, he would have provided it long, long time ago, all the way back in the times of old forum.

Should be level 1 for hard, level 1-3 for brutal depending on the commander, 4-14 for hardtations, and level 15 for brutations.

no, level 1 is for casual and normal only. hard shoud require a certain amount of victories on melee or versus.

Providing proof of anything is something he never does which usually means it never happened.

1 Like

i can not post stuff from my support tickets here.