Change the "Documents\StartCraft II" directory

I would like to change the location of the “Documents\StarCraft II” directory to something else, like “Documents\Games\StarCraft II”. Is it possible in any way? StarCraft II (and Diablo III) creates their own directory in Documents, and I could not find any way to change the default path.

Hey, JeffVader! I don’t believe that there is a way to change the documents directory for our games. I think it’d be a good idea to have an option to change the default path. If you wanted to provide feedback over the documents folder locations, our #general-discussion is a good place to provide this suggestion since this is where the developers look for this type of feedback or suggestions.

Respectfully, you are customer support. You are the one being paid as an employee. So YOU should be the one to pass this on to the developers or to your manager to pass on. It is poor form to ask the CUSTOMER to do your job for you and post on some forum that may or may not be looked at. But those forums are the game company’s escape route now. Instead of offering support, you tell the customer to do your job. Well seems to me the customer did that by reporting here. You are aware of what is needed. You wrote it yourself you think it would be a good idea. Well if it is a good idea and you work for the company as support knowing that customers are asking for it. THEN DO YOUR JOB AND PASS IT UP THE CHAIN!