Card never accepted from Blizzard

No matter what I do blizzard website/sc2 etc will not accept my debit card.

It works on nintendo e-shop it works on Microsoft game shop it works on amazon it works EVERYWHERE EXCEPT BLIZZARD.

Can someone please help me

I’ve done every troubleshoot listed (clear cache, try different browser, try different computer, try tablet, checked my funds, my bank, EVERYTHING)

Oh yea? Whats the card number?

1 Like

So…

Your account, your card, your bank, so on and so forth… and you think anyone who is neither you or blizzard will know what the problem is??

give me the card number and let me see what i can do for you.

This is a troubleshooting issue that you need to raise with Blizzard’s support team directly, not post in StarCraft II’s general discussion.

1 Like

pretty sure the system isn’t working properly atm for Blizzard , i couldn’t log in few times due some updates or something. Maybe try tomorrow or something.

Then maybe you could buy blizzard gift cards from elsewhere and use them if the issue doesn’t solve itself with time or help from technical support.

1 Like

rando from the internet, but I’d strongly recommend against using your debit card online. If someone steals your CC info, the bank will typically refund any charges made. If someone steals your Debit info, your account can go to $0 and you will have no recourse.

1 Like

In case you are Russian or from Belarus it will not work.

Even if your bank account is not in case you set “Russia/Belarus” as your address when creating battle net account it will not accept any payment from you.

I had this problem. To chanage region Blizzard required scan of some strong proof that I am in fact not a resident of Russia. Scan of residency permit worked for me.

1 Like

Depends on the bank. A lot of them have protections against people draining your bank account with stolen debit cards by virtue of just… not letting them to do that without asking you if its you first. Especially if its sent in another country or currency.

I did this but they just keep telling me the same things like “make sure you use the right number” “check with your bank (which I did)” etc etc…

I’m not from Russia or Belarus it’s just canada is canada also locked like Russia?

Thank you I will look for some at the mall

Nah, Russian/Belarus users are locked out due to the War (basically if battle.net existed during WW2, Germany would be locked out for the same reason).

You should create ticket in technical support about payment issues. They processed my ticket in about a week and this I guess is worst case scenario because they had to check document which scan I submitted.

1 Like