Can't update/load sc2

Error code: 59a30db3-7620-465c-93f1-43895ddfb762
not sure if this is just a temporary thing, had problems the last time I tried to play sc2 a while ago, have tried uninstalling the game now, the loader doesn’t recognize that I did that, just gives me the update button and a whoops! message. Thinking the loader or update agent itself needs to update, don’t know how to check it out, would the next step be to uninstall the battle.net loader? been trying scan and repair a lot too, it scans way faster now… but just brings up the whoops! message and it always has the progressive loading icon going in the background with no explanation, sort of hoping it is trying to update something on its own and will sort everything out, but thought I should ask for help here, appreciate any response, thanks for your time.

if you have the possibility, you should install it on another pc. that helped me when i had that problem.

hi there andreasasp, looks to be a temporary thing, when I started the loader/update agent things seem to be working correctly now, appreciate the response though, will see if I can get the game back up and running on this pc first.

Thanks for the update, Lahko! Hopefully, everything is running smoothly now :slight_smile:

I wasn’t able to locate the crash report provided here. If the problem persists, could you provide the game log files? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
Logs Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)