Can't log into SC2 on Windows beta build

I cannot log into my Battle.net account in StarCraft II. I’m not having any issues logging into the Battle.net app, original StarCraft, or your website. I don’t get any kind of error either – it just returns me to the login screen. I tried logging into all three servers (US, EU, and KR) with the same result. Lastly, a clean uninstall/reinstall and reboot did not help.

The issue also happened after I updated to a Windows beta build, went away after I reverted to the previous one, and then reappeared after I downloaded the build after that. The first build where I saw this is Windows 10 Home, build number 20150.rs_prerelease.200612-1734.

In short:

SETUP:

• Windows 10 Home, build number 20150.rs_prerelease.200612-1734 or later
  • SC2 latest version
  • Battle.net account

EXECUTION:

• Launch SC2

EXPECTED RESULT:

• I see the SC2 home screen

ACTUAL RESULT:

• I stay on the login screen, with no error

I can get you a ProcMon too, if you need it. Thanks in advance for your help.

4 Likes

Exact same result here with the Windows beta build 20150.rs_prerelease.200612-1734.

3 Likes

Update: after enabling 2FA, I get a push to my phone and approve it, and then it goes straight back to the login screen.

2 Likes

I had this issue as well, posted in another thread about it. I’ve tried fiddling with compatibility options as well as trying the 32 bit client, but no dice. Still broken on the newest build.

3 Likes

Same for me. Win10 build 20150. And 2FA & other workarounds suggested here don’t help.

2 Likes

Also affect by this problem as well, Build 20150 prerelease 200612-1734

2 Likes

Any workarounds? Blizzard, are you going to fix this?

1 Like

Exactly the same with you!
I can play in the morning, but after windows update my game region was changed to China. And I cannot change back to US ???
I delete all the files about SCII and battle.net, and cleaned the Registry and downloaded the US Star Craft II back, then it just return back to login page again and again…

2 Likes

Build 20152 behaves the same (i.e. no way to pass through “login wall”).

1 Like

The latest build fixes this bug, btw

The latest build of Windows? Or SC2?