Can't equip new warchest classic marine skin

I just unlocked the classic marine skin for the free warchest and it says “Your rewards are ready for use”, but I can’t equip it.

8 Likes

I got the same problem here. The skin’s still locked for me.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Skin says available on War Chest page but locked and unequipable.

2 Likes

Same issue here. “Equip” button is grayed out after gaining lvl 4 with the war chest.
https: //imgur. com/a/CqoC9tz

When you go from main menu collection > skins it shows the classic marine as “locked”.

2 Likes

Same problem here, unlocked but can’t equip.

1 Like

same problem as well

1 Like

Same problem for me, the other skins work, just not the classic ghost.

1 Like

Same story. All of the sprays and portraits can be equipped and work just fine, as well as the War Chest Purchased skins, just not the free Classic Marine skin.

1 Like

Same here, other tier 4 rewards are unlocked and usable, but not the classic marine.

1 Like

same issue here :frowning:

1 Like

Same problem here too.

I have the same problem

Same problem too, i can’t equip

I have the same problem with the Widow mine skin

1 Like

I too am having the same problem with the widow mine skin. The tank which is unlocked after works but the mine is still unable to be equipped.

Same here, unlocked the widow mine skin (Tyrador) but cant equip it.
All other warchest skins, as is part 1 and 2 are working fine. Widow mines are locked though and I cant equip them.

Funny enough I tried to contact blizzard about this issue and was referred to the forum. so here I am, on the forum, posting.
thank you.