Can log in but cant play

battles net says battles net internet may down or battles net is down for maintenance ,last two week still can play offline ,now cant .patch is up to date please help ,i have scan and repair everythings is ok ,cant find the problem .

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out regarding those connection issues. Can you temporarily test an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot or VPN? This will help us quickly determine whether the issues are network-related.

If the issue is resolved when using an alternate network, at that point we can be sure that the issue is isolated to the primary network. In these situations, ultimately we can only recommend contacting the Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance determining what is causing the issue to occur on that specific network. They might need to adjust network-level security/firewall settings on your modem or temporarily replace the device to narrow it down further. I always recommend requesting to be forwarded to a “level 2 or level 3 technician” when contacting the ISP since the front-line representatives typically only have access to basic diagnostics and troubleshooting tools.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions going forward.

it came out region 007 xx means unable log in ,I had call check in ISD ,internet got no problem ,log in America ,aisa,Europe all same . battles net is down for maintenance ,path is up to date ,scan repair is done . my ISD check with me on off internet and pc ,say is account log in problem ,even that should able play offline . now i unload and reload try again
i had VPN TOO ,all i try cant log in lunch the game …

now ok ,i go beta then delete PTR file - StarCraft II Public Test (.exe) file.seems ok ,now can play

Thanks for the update, hamster20008! Glad to hear that it seems okay now :slight_smile:

For anyone else running into the same issues, please try the steps on this post: