By the way guys, it’s official:

Gary and the mecha swarm under Stetmann are now 100% canonical. :smiley:

10 Likes

Interesting, care to elaborate?

Read the new war chest comic

4 Likes

Right here:

7 Likes

Every CO in Coop has to have some sort of crazed complex. Egon Stetmann joins the list amongst those to NOT be exempt from that.

This seems like something extremely dangerous to be in the hands of someone with the maturity of a stoner college student…

6 Likes

Zeratul’s forces also seem to be canonized with the skin lore, I guess in the coop timeline he managed to find the Ihan-rii after waking them up, while in the normal timeline he died so they couldn’t find him

2 Likes

well, was really predictable that Simulants under Stetmann control was canon at this point, and now we know this 100%

I, Egon Stetmann have a Dream

Stetman Xel’naga confirmed :3

1 Like

Doctor Stetmann, I suppose?

3 Likes

he is not a xel’naga but, he studied the zerg in great detail. that is how he was able to create the mecha swarm.

Egon Stetmann, The King of Blades.

10 Likes

Mechking of Mechblades

Using Terrazine, Stetmann has ascended higher than any Protoss and by utilizing his geek power. He recreate the Zerg in his imagination.

1 Like

Is he sure it’s a dream and not drug-induced hallucinations? A dream about colorful swirlies?

Stet is higher than Super High Templars! Terrazine Archons in the house!

2 Likes

Terrazoid terrarize!

He’s close to becoming Xel’Naga. The Tal’darim uses Terrazine to become more attuned to the void, with the amount he has already been exposed to, he’s probably even higher than the Highlord himself.

2 Likes

“Higher” indeed :grin:

4 Likes