[BUG] Skin is not working

I bought the skin for the “Robotics Facility”. When I go to Collection-Skins-Protoss-Robotics Facility I see “Default” (Equppied) “Forged” (Owned), I click on the “Forged” Skin and when I press the “Equip” Button nothing happens, I can change all my Unit skins and I got the " Forged-Dark Shrine" too it works with no problems just the Robotics is bugging. please help

2 Likes

hey! i kinda have the same problem, in my case, when i play 3v3 or 4v4 some skins of the “terran special forces bundle” show up, but the rest of them don’t (e.g factory, gas extractor, starport, etc) i dont really know what to do since i just bought the bundle and it doesnt work the way it should

I’m having the very same problem. Are they ever going to fix this, or did I just pay for nothing?

Same here, the robo facility skin doesn’t equip, even tho I own it.

1 Like

same. i can not equip too

1 Like

In 3v3 or 4v4 you can only select 4 buildings/units to have skins… check the “large format games” below the skins area

1 Like

I’m experiencing this issue too. I purchased the Protoss Robotics Facility “Forged” skin. I go to equip it. I select the box that says “Forge Owned”. No matter how many times I click the yellow “EQUIP” button in the bottom left, it never sets the skin on this screen, or in-game. Selecting another skin from the “Forged” set and clicking “EQUIP SET” also will not select it. This has nothing to do with the large format games, as indicated elsewhere in this thread.

1 Like

I’ve reproduced this on a second computer as well.

The skins I got from the Warchest didn’t work too. Could you please help? Thank you.

Hello everyone! So, I have the same issue as all of you guys: yestarday I bought 3 skins from the Forged Collection for the Protoss race, and for some reason the Robotics Facility can not be equipped. The “EQUIP” button is available, but when I press it, nothing happens. It just doesn’t work, even though the other 2 skins which I bought on the same day, work perfectly fine.
Do you have any solutions? Refund? Thank you!

1 Like

Bumping this because it’s still not fixed and if it doesn’t work I’d like a refund :confused:

And yeah, the UI for that particular skin is totally borked:

• Can’t equip the Taldarim Robotics Bay: Orange Tick and frame does disappears from the default/classic skin, but does not appear on the Taldarim skin either (it just vanishes), and the text “Currently Equipped” while selecting the Taldarim version does not appear either. It’s like it gets stuck midway between switching the two skins.

• Can’t select for team games (it doesn’t even exist as a choice for large format, the grid of icons are in alphabetical order, and it goes straight from ‘Pylon’ to ‘Robotics Facility’ to ‘Sentry,’ completely skipping the RBay icon.

I’d screenshot it but I don’t think it’s possible to post them here. So well yeah, Blizzard please fix or offer Customer Support for this?

(edited to clarify exact signs that it was broken)
(second edit: was able to refund it via Battle.net Login under “unable to use due to tech problems” but it’s still a great skin, so I’d like to get it fixed and rebuy it later once it’s confirmed to be working!)

I have same problem with collection skins for buildings. After restart SC, all works fine.

Wait, all you have to do is restart Starcraft? Wonderful, I thought I spent my money on nothing. That doesn’t seem too bad, but still needs a fix.

I restarted, still it doesn’t work properly. Any other solutions?

1 Like

how or why is the new skin not loading?
I just bought the collection for Terran, I did restart, log in and out but is not working

Same here war chest 2020 skin doesn’t work on 3v3.

Hey (recent) folks,

If you are in a game that has 5 or more players, there’s restrictions on custom skin use. See the details here.

1 Like

Thank you Very much! Would you be able to remove this condition in the future?

1 Like

Me personally, no. I’m not an employee. :slight_smile:

Back when it was implemented (2017 I think) Bliz said they were open to feedback on it. If you want to do so, you can make a thread about it in the General Discussion forum.

Thank you for answering!! :sunny:
I’m hoping in future it will be done! :slight_smile: