BNet not recognizing party partner in co-op

Since patch, my friend and I who play co-op together regularly have had issues partying up. Sometimes party invite doesn’t register. Sometimes we can party and he’s in co-op menu, I’m in co-op menu but can’t see each other. Some times we can see each other but when we both click ready it fails to load.

Have to logout and in multiple times until it randomly works. Tried checking firewall, renewing IP, flushing DNS, and reverting to standard launcher versus beta with no improvement.

Anyone else having this issue?

i experienced it too. i suggest reporting it as a bug.

Hey, Seri! I tried seeing if we could find a specific bug relevant to this and there’s a few that our team has seen fairly similar issues with recently. I’d recommend what andreasasp said and to bug report this over to our #bug-report forums.

The technical support forums are managed by us directly and we are not the developers or QA team. The bug report forums are managed by the teams who can look into this further.

I’m not sure based on the behavior if this is technical, but it may be worth trying for both you and your friend to try reinstalling the game and testing out an alternative connection or VPN to see if the issue with the co-op party continues.