Blizzcon 2019 in game items missing

I purchased the 2019 blizzcon virtual ticket and i recieved half of the in game items. I got the achievement and the portraits but the skins are locked and say i need the achievement to get them.

2 Likes

Wait a minute… is this SC1 Ultralisk?

Yes, its part of the blizzcon 2019 rewards for sc2. Broodwar carrier, battlecruiser and ultralisk portraits and skins. I got the portraits but not the skins.

2 Likes

i have this bug as well. we both have the ultralisk picture from the blizzcon ticket portraits… can we get a admin/mod with info?

I also have this bug. I have the achievement, portraits, but no skins.

I also have this bug.
Blizzconqueror 2019 Achievement acquired.
Classic Portraits acquired.

But Classic Skins were not unlocked.

I logged in today to check out the skins and I also do not have them unlocked. I have the 3 classic portraits, the achievement, but no the 3 classic skins remain locked.

i got the skins without issues.

Bugged for me too. Portraits available but skins are locked.

Same issue. Got achievement and portraits, but skins still show as “locked.”

I’m having the same issue, Blizzcon 2019 – 3 classic skins are still locked.
Game-masters told me to post here after unsuccessful attempts on the account.

Same issue here, got the achievement and the portraits but the skins are still locked.

Same here i only got the portraits but im missing the unit skins

Bought a Blizzcon 2019 ticket. Redeemed my rewards. Got my SC2 portraits and achievement, but skins are still locked.

Bug for me as well. Skins showing as locked. Got the achievement but cant equip any of the Virtual Ticket 2019 rewards.

Bugged for me as well.

Still bugged for me, waiting for response from GM

Still bugged. Portraits are unlocked, but not the unit skins.

Hello,

We’re aware of this issue, and currently working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your patience. The issue has been resolved now.