Blizzard soundtracks?

is there any conceivable way to access the soundtracks (for SCII or ANY of the other Blizzard games!)? the physical bundles of SCII collector’s edition had soundtracks of each individual campaign they were bundled with, but all efforts to find them in the digital download files have been unsuccessful so far. same goes with all other Blizzard games that are owned on this end. there are some truly amazing songs in these games, any help in getting a copy of them would be so amazing thank you! (lossless would be even better still!?)

You can search on youtube.

2 Likes

You are asking for a list or the soundtracks themselves?
Because if you’re just lazy and want a detailed list, I can’t help, but otherwise, in the map editor, load the console from the Window menu, type browse in it and press enter, and in that list, search for .ogg, and to help yourself keep your sanity, use the tree view even if it take some time to load it, and you can probably find lots of things…the issue is to know where to look (that’s why I was talking about a list earlier).
You may need to load some dependencies beforehand (I just loaded some coop ones because I feel it load a lot of other stuffs, maybe you can do less, maybe you can do even more)

They’re available for digital purchase from iTunes and probably some other services.

bless your beautiful soul!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.