Bliz pull full support! Thx Toss : )

I had to come out of hiding once I found this out. ha ha ha ha ha. good job toss players. You finally get what you want. Continued free wins in PvT. And you get to continue to dominate the ladder. You also get to play the game by yourselfs. This game is trash and has been trash for years. I hope this game continues to die the slow death that it is. If its not already dead. I dont even know where to start. toss is broken in all aspects of the game and PvT is nearly unplayable.

Wasnt it not enough of a sign when beasty switched to toss main and has had better results. No longer complained about the game and all of a sudden didnt have much to say about balance. I am so happy that bliz team is pulling full support of this garbage of a game. Right on time as well… Just a few more weeks before I have an Xbox in my hands. And the only decision I have is whether or not to uninstall this garbage.

Toss can 4 gate rush in PvT and has a good chance of winning the game. or do a cheese and fail and still have a good chance of winning. Terran tries anything and walks in to shiled batteries and gg. lmao. good job toss good job dev team.
Ill send flowers

4 Likes

P.S to whoever is pretending to be me keep it up. I am not going to be making nearly as many post if post anything at all. It doesn’t matter. you and your ilk has killed the game. I can’t count how many nails you put in the coffin. Game is on life support and has had the fewest amount of active players in years. I hope it dwindles further.

If there is anybody potentially looking at playing this game. Do not. Do not download the game. Do not give it a try. This game is trash. There is multiple games that you can play and actually have fun playing. Games are supposed to be fun. This game is almost as bad as a balanced games as Madded 2021. As it in it trash. Blizzard. AKA the EA sports of computer games.

1 Like

Not you complaining at this point when you TCF clowns managed to get the observer nerf through…

Bye bye , no one will mis you . Game is balanced at highest level and that is what matters .

1 Like

keep enjoying your free wins toss

Only a fool would go for something that is not in their best intereest. feels like I am surrounded by them.

to expend on this, terran players play against there own intereest every day on ladder, maybe weer just the blind race…

17 days til the new systems come out. thank moses. toss always up +2 bases amove zeals and cloins suck. shiled batteries lol…enough said. game is a joke. can’t wait for the xbox.