Blazzard mvp pls

i get ask over and over y im not mvp and i only thing that it can b is blazzard forget 2 do it

i have poplar supports can i b mvp?

4 Likes

Blizzard probably mains protoss, that’s why

2 Likes

Rock brian cannot be mvp… only BigTurkey can show little :bird: of bnet to fly…

1 Like

The BigTurky BatZ will be served next Thanksgiving with Tartar Sauce and Red-Wine.
The Big-Raven (Goba) will pick the remains as usually Ravens do. Then i will post here on culinary matters…

1 Like

turkey with tar tar sauce??? please don’t invite me.

2 Likes

Only Ravens are invited, special invitations will go to our cousins (Crows) -extended PPP family. Turkeys and Bats (Terrans and Zergs) need not apply.
:plate_with_cutlery::turkey: :plate_with_cutlery:
:bat: :bat: :stop_sign:

1 Like

I seen players who left the MVP program so they can speak their mind. MVP is nothing but shackles. The most absurd thing about it, I saw some MVPs not get into Blizzard friends and family alpha/beta’s, they had to chase down blues to get put on the list - MVPs got shackled and then Blizzard forgot all about them.

On the outside MVP looks really glamorous and exciting, envy of the room to some people. The reality behind the scenes…

It is far better to be an orc grunt, peon, warrior on the outside in the thunderstorms fighting for freedom than on the inside in comfort as an alliance figure head for Blizzard.

2 Likes

but i get 2 say shiny green words if i get mvp

The last forum MVP went off the rails crazy and wasn’t awarded MVP status after being moved to the new forums (other mvps were, who have now been inactive for months/years). His alias was Doncroft.

2 Likes

that y i b gud mvp i am the common man the forms can retale 2 me

i know you’d b great wap, and would be 100% more relatable than any of the current greens (like talking to brick walls). i got a month long banned for my choice of words on the last one. they really are snowflakes.

1 Like