Best felling in the world in SC2!

When they say gg (as in they won and you don’t have chance) and like 7-8 min later they lose :D.

I am playing 2v2, and at 12 min my partner disconnects, internet maybe I don’t know.
3 min later the enemy types ggs when they kill one of my very important mining bases. (as in I lost)

Around the 20 min mark I win 2v1, they both leave :D.

(similar situations happen sometimes in 1v1).

Please let me know if you had situations in 1v1 or maybe 2v2, when they premature say gg to you and then later they loose.

5 Likes

Its even better when they do it with protoss. God it feels amazing to know you beat them despite all their advantages.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s even easier to win with double money. Your ally left, so you have 2 incomes.

3 Likes

I say gg in 2v2. Not because I’m winning, but because my randomy ally is severely handicapped. They may think I’m offensive gg-ing, but in reality, I am accepting my fate that I lost the moment I queued random.

4 Likes

in wc3 i have won matches previously where ally left in the beginning. it did not feal pretty great too, pretty similar than winning standard 2v2 with ally.
i also dislike the burden when you play 1v2 and it makes me a little anxious. I cant do many games like that.

1 Like

Ya happens all the time in wc3.
Sometimes it is an advantage to have double income when your partner leaves – especially gas.

I havent done ladder all season but the season before I did a 2v2 as protoss…I think my ally quit early…and I humiliated these two guys in micro battles…provoked them a few times…but eventually I lost…because I didnt have much economy…still it was fun taunting them because they weren’t particularly smart players and they thought they were going to win like automatically.