Beat a bronze. Got masters league

I lost 3 of my placement games so it matched me with bronze and when I beat him it instantly put me I masters. Is there a reason for this?

Search function doesn’t bite.
[just a few of most recent ones]

In short: Leagues distribution system is broken for over a year now, and Activision does not care. Matchmaking is by MMR, so it does not matter in terms of finding opponent.

Activision doesn’t care =O that can’t be true

As a free person in free speech environment, you are able to accept any delusions you want.

1 Like

Activision loves and cares about us. I would trust them with my daughter

Your trust is your personal thing.

However, please make sure to respect your daughter as a person, comply with human rights and Geneva convention.

Thank you.

If they don’t undo this free master league I know it will hurt your present that you didn’t deserve but if they really keep the achievement I’m not playing ranked ever again. This is a joke to hours we wasted in trying to reach such with claws and teeth

So it is not enough to just fix it they have to revoke it. Imagine I own some master leaguer and protoss and feel good then? Oh it’s a 2k mmr

What bothers me most is: how did this bug occur in the first place ? It’s most recent bug and there was no substantial changes to the code in the last 12 months so how is this even possible ?

2 Likes

Of course there’s a reason for this… Blizzard died years ago.

You don’t get masters if you r over 3.5k u get it if under 3k that’s hilariously stupid

It’s a pretty dead and broken game and Activision has stopped supporting it… seems pretty obvious but yea, that’s the reason.