Balance Update - May 19, 2020

LOL, we do not have cloaked offensive AOE such as WM and Ghosts and those types consider fair to exterminate Protoss/Zergs with that.
When the boot is on the other foot they begin to whine…
How amusing!

3 Likes

Disru are easy to use and a nightmare to play against but noob league of this forum are clueless

i only wish Zerg will still stomp protoss for the longest time possible, they deserve to lose everything since they play the easiest race in the game
Make Protoss harder to play or let them suck at the pro level

2 Likes

I’m with you on this. Luckily, banelings still have that extra 5hp. Game should still be hard for P.

I liked the most the Orwellian phrase:
++++++++++++++++
Meanwhile, we saw multiple instances of attempted Tumor assassinations from Protoss players that wouldn’t have occurred in the past.
++++++++++++++++
So the MoronTeam nerffed (again) the Oracle for …“attempted Tumor assassinations”, so Tumors survived.
I guess the MoronTeam should be Reported for Trolling.

OK now do widow mines

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
This specimen thinks that Disru’s are a kind of Sieged-Tank that you place somewhere and he fights by himself with the AI that Daddy-Blizzy is so generous with most of Terran units…
Somebody call MyOh to school this whineterran of how units work.

3 Likes

I guess the Bane change is much better, but it most definitely still affects ZvT, but I can live with it.

Queen change will 100% heavily affect ZvT, so the balance team is wrong by not finding a different solution like with the Baneling.

Widow Mines of all units don’t need any kind of buff at all. Absolutely shocking that this went through.

At the end of the day, this update makes the game worse on all aspects, not better. I guess we will have to see how it plays out. We can’t afford to wait another 1-1.5 years to fix what might break from this update.

8 Likes

complete sentence.
NOOOOOOO. WHY DID YOU REVERT THE BANELING CHANGE?

Agreed. Moronic comment to base balance on. Nothing has fundamentally changed with creep.

I don’t know. There are more queens than Oracles available. So how much can it slow down creep really? xD

On side note. Why not make baneling upgrade + 1 armor to banelings instead of adding +5 HP. So PvZ and better and ZvT is unaffected?

Another useless patch…
I just wonder: have the balance team ever played the game or just saw some numbers on the paper?

2 Likes

Baneling and battery overcharge are good

Showtime utilized adepts and oracles (adepts would clear creep, oracles would scan. In the event of a zergling surround, the adepts would shade back while oracles killed the zerglings.

Because they’re smart and understand TvZ is fine for players worth their salt.

From your watching experience, does that help a lot when clearing creeps? Or he does it once per game and never be able to do it again?

1 Like

“Our initial concerns surrounding the Battlecruiser vs. Queen interaction were assuaged as while there were very few Battlecruiser openings from Terrans in the tournament, they were all defended about as soundly as before.”

Big oof for the zerg cryforce Who thought changing Queen Range would break zerg :smiley: lmao.

But they still forgot including the colossi buff…

1 Like

Oddly enough the only thing that was widely complained about was the Baneling over-nerf. Blizzard, thankfully, saw the errors of their ways and made a much more sensible change that doesn’t delete banelings from ZvT

2 Likes

Yeah agreed. They Said so much Stuff about zvt being fine and ended up only making zvt worse while ignoring zvp 0.o

2 Likes

Welcome to Terrancraft

6 Likes