Balance Update - May 19, 2020

Balance Update - May 19, 2020

StarCraft II has been updated with balance changes, and check out the detail here!

View Full Article

10 Likes

Baneling change is perfect, 10/10 Blizzard

4 Likes

Much happier with this.

Great job with the changes!.

2 Likes

The drilling claw thing is still a disaster. Surprised it went through.

13 Likes

Eh the bananalance team… xD As always we gonna slowly go from pretty good changes to bad changes. Before the final patch release we will get some more small changes until we reach standard terran nerfs and zerg buffs at the end.

1 Like

So now.

• PvZ: Stalkers + Sentries or Immortal Archon all in from 2-3 base stronger
  • PvT: P can safely hold against all forms of 1-2 base T all-ins or timing attacks with Nexus + Shield Battery?
  • TvZ: More 2-3 base all in or timing pushes due to mines + dealing less damage to tanks.

oh golly oh boy! good thing we got a new retarded nexus ability and range on a unit i can’t even tech to

zerg economy is disgusting in pvz

no pressure builds vs terran exist, terrans get to drop mines with impunity. huge nerfs to toss, totally ignoring fundamental problems with matchup yet again

herp lets keep making adepts and dts and hope zerg f2s or doesnt buy spine crawlers. this balance team is retarded and forcing protoss to cheese every game or lose to one of the macro races

4 Likes

blizzard doesnt even have the balls to revert the random baneling buff they made for no reason

banelings still counter units they arent supposed to (stalker), reduction in damage is laughable, can literaly run a baneling through storm and it wont die

3 Likes

you mean the baneling buff they got because tanks got buffed? And yeah if they nerfed baneling health tvz would be heavily impacted

5 Likes

They literally reduced the Baneling damage against Stalkers, so I’m not sure what the issue is…

And what are the “huge nerfs” to Protoss? All I see is the range increase for High Templar, but I don’t see any other nerfs? The Oracles seem more useful now, since Revelation is cheaper.

Nothing about imba nydus, nothing about BROKEN disruptor …

4 Likes

Ayyyyy excellent decision on the baneling.

2 Likes

They have no balls to do it lol. Yes, let’s reduce 2 damage from banelings against armored units. So it takes 1-2 more banelings to deal with armored units. I appreciate how bananalance team takes time to even count the banelings morphed in game and running on the battlefield.
WOWWWW, it takes 1 more cheap baneling to kill the armored units. Let’s change it!

1 Like

I’m actually impressed they don’t say a word about Disruptor, Swarm Hosts and Tactical Jump.

3 Likes

If BC rushes become too strong after this, I’m very sure Tactical Jump will be what is nerfed. They said in the last post that they are waiting to see how this plays out before they do anything.

1 Like

So losing a game cause you took 1 disru shot is FAIR lol
thanks Blizzard, you suck

1 Like

If you lost a game because you took 1 Disruptor shot, the problem is with you, not balance.

15 Likes

Yes it is. You have to concentrate on your army as do Protoss and Zergs.

4 Likes

OK now do widow mines

1 Like