After watching hundreds of hours of sc2 replays from pro game, I would like to make a balance suggestion which I feel could help balance the currently very imbalanced PvT match up.
- Remove battery overcharge, its incredibly unfun, frustrating and op.
- Give ghost stim so they can kite like the rest of the bio, right now they barely last a few seconds in fight because they cannot quite the zealots, colossi and can’t properly split versus disruptors
- Buff bio upgrade to make it so marines deal +3dmg with the second weapon upgrade instead of +2dmg.
- Don’t allow stalkers to blink over cliffs and reduce cooldown of blink by 2 seconds, making it more of a micro tool and less abusable versus tanks in early game
- Give vikings and liberators +10 health so they can survive better vs stalkers and psy-storm.
- Make widowmine have lower splash radius but higher splash damage (less effective versus probes, more effective versus zealots).
I think those changes might make it more fair for the Terran players and give us a chance to play in the mid and late game versus toss’s oppressive lategame. What do you guys think. How would you buff Terran considering protoss is currently sitting at 55% winrate. You can’t say all Terran players aren’t innovative / creative enough, there are creative players from every race and if the whole Terran player base cannot figure out a way to win versus protoss, then there is definitely a problem.