Balance Crap. ok?

Ok so, in my opinion the swarmhosts should atleast be a little nerfed or they could stay the way they are
Ultralisks can get a little upgrade called Layers of Layers. grants the ultra to have +50 HP, but about… the zerg… I do belive they have a cloaked unit, well all of them are when they burrow lol. but I have a custom unit called Assassin. these creatures are basically DTS. but have 80 HP while they have a upgrade instead of blink called “Devouring Maw” this allows the creature to gain a life steal passive. this could be OP but this be my opinion fams.

Protoss tho… they are fine the way they are. except for… DTS BAN THEM NOW! BAN EM NOW! jk don’t. just have them have like 200 max energy and the energy regen to be 0.25, while they can keep their blink and the cloak costs some energy of course. maybe we can bring back dark archons?

Terrans, please bring the firebats back. and replace the hellbats now. and do replace maybe the widowmine with spider mines?? idk. or we can leave the widowmines. either way they good fam.

Overall, this is just a joke post, please do not take it to seriously, this was made for fun.