Asking about SC2 Campaign

A list of thing i want to know.

1. Xel’naga is a void entity?

2. Xel’naga can’t live outside of the void?

3. Xel’naga is weakened outside of the void?
    (Because Narud is weaker than Kerri in HOTS campaign)

4. Tal’darim Protoss using Xel’naga tech because their Bane Blade is similar to Narud’s Energy blade?

5. Amon vs Mengsk?

Because Amon’s Terran Slaves + Protoss Slaves + Golden Amanda + Feral Zerg Brood = Purifier Army + Spear of Adun’s army + Nerazim’s Survivors + Death Fleet
But Mengsk’s Remaining Dominion = Kerri’s Broods + Dehaka’s Packs + Stukov’s Infested + Raynor’s Raider.
So Mengsk’s Dominion is at least = Amon’s army?

1. Valerian’s Dominion > Alarak’s Death Fleet?
  2. Gorgon BC = Leviathan > Mothership?
  3. Umojan + Kel-Morian + Dominion + UED > Zerg + Protoss + Amon?
  4. Nerazim’s Warp Blade vs Khala’s Psi Blade vs Tal’darim’s Bane Blade vs Purifier’s Blade vs Ultralisk’s Kaiser Blade. Differences and which is strongest.

I guess? Im not really sure what this question means. They originated in the Void, yes.

They can, but they have to manifest another body there in some manner. Its implied that they can do so as part of the creation of a new universe, but its not really clear how exactly that works.

A Xel’naga outside of the void is as powerful as the body they possess. While it needs to be quite powerful simply to house them, they are not gods and can be killed by mundane means.

All protoss tech is derived directly from Xel’naga tech left on Aiur, and other planets they discovered later. Tal’darim tech might be slightly different, having had Amon and/or Narud to guide their development.

Assuming you mean Valerian, no. Its a plot point that even all together the races could not match the might of Amon’s armies at their peak. Also, the Nerazim were never on Amon’s side.

Its unclear. On Vardona, they ground each other into a mutual bloody pulp. Its also not known how much of the Death Fleet was actually encountered there, or whether Alarak preferred to maintain a certain level of cannon fodder over actually killing Davis and the DoM.

Of those ships, the Mothership is the most powerful. Gorgons are tough, but theyre pretty strictly bombardment ships, not as well suited for ship to ship combat. To say nothing of the Mothership’s abilities. Leviathans meanwhile are more transports than assault ships, so a direct comparison is not especially helpful.

No. Not at all. The terrans survive by the skin of their teeth pretty much any time they get into a major conflict with the other powers. Even united their own strength is simply not enough to overcome the collective strength of even one of the other two races, let alone both of them backed up by Amon and his forces.

The differences between the various psi-blade flavors is mostly cosmetic. They run on slightly different power sources (except maybe the purifier’s psi blades) but they all do basically the same thing. As far as cutting power goes, theyre better at it than a Kaiser blade, but the Ultralisk itself is so much bigger and stronger than an individual protoss that it wins in a fight that way anyway. It doesn’t matter if your knife is the better forged weapon if the enemy is smacking at you with a claymore.

4 Likes

Amon vs Mengsk

I was trying to compare Arcturus with Amon.
Amon in End Game
Amon’s Terran Slaves + Protoss Slaves + Golden Amanda + Feral Zerg Brood and not talking about his Hybrid
It only took the combine power of Purifier Army + Spear of Adun’s Khalai army + Nerazim’s Survivors + Death Fleet to defeat him.

While Mengsk himself with only a portion of his army (as he was trying to recall other fleets too) Take Raynor’s Raider and All of Kerri Swarm to kill him.

Amon’s army without the Golden Amanda, Protoss Slaves, Moebius Terran and Feral Zergs are very small and even with those it only take 1 race to beat him.

So Amon is kind of weaker than Mengsk’s Dominion.

From that, It makes me wonder if The Dominion alone = the Zerg?
Because we haven’t talking about UED, Umojan or Kel-Morian.

1 Like

The thing about amons forces is that they were beaten individually. Artanis never engaged more then one faction at the time except for the final battle.
Mobieus core was beaten isolated from amons brood or the golden armada same with the death fleet which was outright added to his forces.

Also mengsk was beaten by a swarm that barely scraped itself back together and the even worse battered Raynors raiders.

1 Like

Some notes to what Kelthar saud

Even UED Expedition is easily better than all other Terran factions is Koprulu and on par with the xenos at worst. But all of combined Koprulu Terran forces together are weaker than Swarm or Daelaam.

You might ask this question though. How powerful is full might of UED? Eh… We don’t really know.

On Vardona, the winning bloody pulp was Terran, mind you all.

There is big difference between HotS and LotV finales. In HotS you attack Dominion in an urban area as Zerg (Raiders are a token force compared to the Swarm), an unstoppable object.

In LotV you as a Protoss, immovable object, defend temple grounds from Golden Armada, Hybrids and Amon’s Brood. Which is much more impressive, but you can fortunately cheat with Keystone.

1 Like

Eh. They invaded when the Protoss Empire was in ruins and the Swarm torn apart by civil war. In fact their original plan was to use the Swarm to pacify the Protoss with the help of a Terran device, so while they’re stronger than all the Terrans, the Expedition isn’t stronger than the Swarm or Protoss.

2 Likes

My mistake. Forgot to write Terran.

Edited appropriately.

1 Like

Hey everyone i was hoping to purchase Nova covert ops Campaign but when i press on the campagin mission tab, i dont get the option just a blue Square. As i understand i should get 3 buyable packs then.

I got all the other Campaigns if thats a factor.

Ty in advance for any help

That seems like a technical issue.

Off to bug report mate.