Any reason Dragoons were exempt from Artanis P1 (+)?

Not on EU servers at least (I checked in the editor when listing units not costing more), but if there was a difference between EU and US (or others) servers, you could be right.

Nope, no difference. Observers are not more expensive.

Yeah, they’re like Karax’ P2 obs… they’re not cheaper (due to the prestige), nor better (due to his lv1 talent)

Thanks for correction folks. Been a while since I played P1 Artanis. Been a while since I played any Artanis except P3 Artanis.

1 Like

Ditto. I’ve been cycling through all 3 of his prestiges now that I’ve leveled them all up. I usually play a few games on a CO after leveling up a Prestige (tier/level), but in this case, I didn’t want to get a taste of his lv15/Glory to Dahlam, and then get it yanked away, starting the next prestige :frowning:

Kinda hard to shift from P3 actually. The fanatics are a mini solar bomb in of themselves. But I do find that I do tend to shift to P1 from time to time esp. if I can’t count on support from my ally.

Split casting Orbital Strikes in P3 is so good, in addition to how powerful fanatics already are.

I am so used to them and use to not care for Guardian Shell that Artanis just feels slow without them.

1 Like

I’ve also “shoot across a line” when vision’s an issue (aim for the edge of each fog of war, with each shot getter further and further in). Good for if something’s close by, but not within immediate reach. Otherwise, I have held out for more vision. I’ve done this with Karax’ Solar Lance, but it’s even more crucial for this prestige. For those who get a Artanis P3 ally, would be nice if you provide vision near enemies so he can better utilize his remaining Unbound Fanatics :wink:

I do like his P3 the best, but the other 2 are also fun. Hell, if I only went with “the best”, I probably would’ve never bothered going outside of Karax, Swann, and Stukov :smiley: