Anticipation thread for Online Blizzcon 2021 abridged

That can still happen.

Meanwhile on the French WoW forums threads like “Black NPC in SW is SJW !” are still around. Someone even used the Genetic argument to justify why it’s impossible for Black NPC to exist there. Cuz clearly an Universe where reproduction between different races not even from the same planet is possible can’t have black people in a White population…

1 Like

That doesn’t explain why they should delete our baby, though. The post is iconic and important to our sociality. They should just lock it and post and an explanation as a last reply.

Yhea the fact that they deleted it instead of locking it puzzels me to no end. They rely wanted it dead and burried.

We talked a decent amount of smack about the company though. And we mentioned the new studio with their former employees.

Imho that was their issue. It’s recent and it could be something they didn’t like, while fitting the description of something that didn’t result in a banana for any of us (as far as I am aware).

1 Like

Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that. Would you mind if I invoke the name here? I don’t even care if they Bande me as a result, I just want to that to spite whoever delete our baby.

In other news, I am still freakishly good at the MTG Arena ladder. 5th straight Mythic after 5 months of playing (started at the end of May).

I only just now realized that Bliz axed the old hang-out thread. I lost like half the posts I actually had here since the site revamp. lol

On another note, I never really got into the franchise, but has anyone tried out Baldur’s Gate 3? Came out on early access a week ago.

Yes i have. Its an early access game, so its got the obligatory bugs and incomplete animations, but what ive seen so far shows that its set to surpass Divinity Original Sin 2 by a mile and a half, at least.

Most of the so called “professional” reviews ive seen of it seem to be really surprised that an EA game thats still a year out isnt a polished and complete masterpiece. I highly recommend you ignore any and all reviews that say it unilaterally sucks. You can tell just from reading them that the reviewer didnt actually understand what early access means.

Does anyone actually care about those? Check the reviews on Steam and if you get something from someone else… you usually know what you get into with that developer.

Yeah, what make some one a ‘professional’ reviwer, anyway? It’s all just opinion, how can you be professional at given opinion?

It’s a fancy word for “People give you money for your opinion”

1 Like

Been a playing some more Bloodborne recently. Stabbed the lake spider to death with my cane and now the game has taken a turn to the eldritch. I dig it. Got a sweet crowfeather cloak too. My hunter looks awesome.

2 Likes

How are you doing with the nightmares you have created?

I’m hoping we’ll get some hype D4 news this year.

1 Like

Do you get the Dungeon system? I really don’t.

It seems that Blizzard has abandoned us STarcraf2 at least in terms of lore warchest off, no more comics free, sad
I really felt like Starcraft resources were taken from us to resurrect interest in Diablo and keep overwacht, but imagine you’d at least keep these little candies

I swear to god, the next person who says “ded gaem” like they need a constant stream of shiny things to justify playing a game is going to have their computer and their self defenestrated.

1 Like

Of course, Starcraft 1 has not died, as an example, but the go to the game play, no lore this a progressive abandonment first the DLC campaigns after the warchest with comics and data in the skin.

point out that referring to Starcraft2 exclusively because the same article states that it can revitalize the franchise by forgetting Starcraft 2 in this sense

I don’t think its about justification to playing the game. We feel sad that Activition abandoning any futhur development and it feel like our favorite game is not as important as other.

I hope it is not a royal we here.