All the cheesers are back

I played for a few hours of unranked matches and every single game I was all in’d by thirsty losers in diamond desperate to make it to masters. Every single new season this is what happens. Proxy void ray every game, Ravager all ins and 1 base terrans every single game. Its the most pathetic display I have ever seen in my life.

I truly believe that diamond players are actually worse than people in platinum, ladder points mean so much to these people who want to think they’re good at this game but they’re pure garbage. If you’re in diamond 1 I hope the worst things in life happen to you.

3 Likes

Based

20charssssssss

Gaems Daed. What’s left of ladder basically consists of money-hungry twitch streamers desperate for viewers or new players trying to learn the game but continuously getting stomped on by smurfs or said greedy streamers.

At this point the team game ladder is better than one vs one.

3 Likes

So…you lost a lot of games and it’s because you are better than everyone, and everyone else is bad.

2 Likes

And you came here to complain to a group of people who don’t care about your ladder experience. Very nice

Cheesers never left. Cheese is a legit way to play the game even if you don’t like it, same as playing greedy macro builds.

2 Likes

Cheese has a lower skill ceiling. You’re a loser if that’s all you can do.

Xd losers get gm by canon rush what you reach witch macro game? :smile:

There is so much nuance behind a fine cheese. Some people just don’t appreciate it.

2 Likes

You could always look at my profile, it’s not privated.

There’s more nuance behind a proper macro game by a very large margin.

Bruh master by terran race

GM isn’t currently open, BTW. I was last season and the season before that. Maybe I shouldn’t have told someone without a brain to figure things out for themselves.

Ok grandmaster terran

Am I allowed to call cheesers that managed to get to GM with cannon rushes losers now? Does my rank satisfy you?

No actually since cheeese works

Macro works too, it’s just harder. In fact, macro works even better it just requires more skill. By playing only cheese, you’re conceding that you are incompetent.

Yeah less effort to gm sounds more logic then macro

GM isn’t impressive, it shouldn’t be a goal.

Same as other league

This is a game,if cheesing makes you happy,you are not a loser.

1 Like