All skins are locked? Help ):

Hello, I was going to get some skins for my zerg units but every skin says “content locked”… last time I played most of the skins were available and I don’t see the point in making them locked??

Anyways am I missing something or should I restart SC2? Is it bugged?

EDIT

I restarted my starcraft 2 and it’s working now. Seems like it was a strange issue where I was connected to SC2 servers but not the store.

Anyways, thanks all for viewing and potentially wanting to help but not knowing what to say !

1 Like

I love how everybody said nothing. They never help unless the answer is obvious!

1 Like

Or the edit was already there when they arrived, so they left silently.

1 Like

Or maybe they don’t know the answer? Never had something like that.

1 Like

This person has a technical problem twice every week. I am convinced they are trying to play Starcraft from the South Pole on a calculator.

Yeah I get technical problems it’s because I play on a macOS pc. According to blizzard the game works perfectly on macOS but it’s not true. Blizzard should at least warn users before purchasing for macOS that it may not work as intended and they should also add a link to the threads that provide work-around for macOS users.

Since patch 5.0.9 I had to make a whole new user-account on my computer and it has to be named “SC2” otherwise the battle.net client/SC2 client will open but it won’t save anything and also won’t let me change the hotkeys so all my settings get reverted to default whenever I open SC2 unless I open SC2 on that new user account which is named SC2.

Not exactly sure what happened but something went amiss/bugged when Blizzard updated SC2 from 5.0.8 to 5.0.9 and it’s been that way since.

Once you work around it though it works as intended.

1 Like