Additional +1 HP to hero unit on every level gained after 90?

It’s never going to happen period. Many commanders don’t even have a hero, and just upping hp is silly even if you find a way to balance it out with non hero comms.
Ascension is an added reward in itself, years ago max level was 90… now you want a bonus reward because of the original bonus reward gives you the feeling of advancing but not being rewarded?? Years ago 90 was max and all games after that were for the sake of it and left NO TRACE. Now you get to have a nice USELESS three digit number or a nice USELESS star… and you want more… I don’t get it… must be because I actually split my free hours between SC2 and SEX, and am satisfied enough with both as they are…

No, please, NO. I told this before, please do not turn this game into another Diablo 3.

I would say no to this.

If you get to lv90, then from then on, you’re playing for fun, and/or for cosmetics.

Ditto… I like Sc2 Coop because “there’s an end in sight”. I like how I have the option to just quit a lv300, or go on another few hundred levels, without missing out on any relevant gameplay stuff.

What is funny is that you play Tychus and this would make Tychus whom is already easy and OP impossible to lose with.

because a 1200 HP Alarak who heals to full off each supplicant would be broken to no end

Quite a few commanders are pretty much hopeless and unusable in brutal+4 and beyond unless paired with a really good ally using a good commander. So a few additional mastery type things wouldnt be all that bad if they mostly just buffed the weaker commanders and gave negligible buffs to the already really strong commanders.

And then you’ll need brutal +10 so the overpowered commanders don’t fall asleep, while the same commanders will be hopeless and unusable there again.
Power creep never solved any problems.

1 Like

If a commander needs buffing, buff their base or mastery…don’t lock their balance behind ascension levels.

To add to that, not every CO has hero units, and the ones that do are already easy enough to play. (Except Alarak, he’s not super easy.)

+400% difficulty bonus!

Don’t know about ya’ll, but I quite frankly enjoy having nothing meaningful to work for. Removes a lot of unneeded stress/ pressure.

1 Like

what does having more thing to work for have to do with stress?

Glad you asked! When you’re not burdened by needing to win, impress, show off, whatever, you go into “Hakuna Matata” mode where it doesn’t matter to you what you or your ally does, win or lose. Nothing to gain, nothing lost. Just havin’ fun! As long as you don’t deliberately troll of course.

Having been way above 90 mastery for a long time now, and being indifferent to earning… emoticons, I’m very chill with my partner.

Dunno how you do that, my whole life changed thanks to more emoticons, I could no longer live w\out them… and getting the next one IS my ONLY purpose in life, and it’s NOT life unless I’m working day and night towards MY next emoticon!!!

1 Like

With Brutal+?

I don’t see why not.

Because then we will need a Brutal+++.
If Brutal+ is too hard for you, then play Brutal. If you need more power creep to make Brutal+ playable, then those who enjoy it now will get bored again.

1 Like

But if it’s noticeable to most players, then it’s “Power creep”. If it’s so negligible that it might only be noticed occasionally (at .1 or .05 HP per level the hero gets +100 or +50 max HP by 1000, which is enough to absorb what, maybe a volley from your average brutal attack wave?) and therefore won’t be a “significant driver” to encourage play to mastery 1000…

1 Like