Additional +1 HP to hero unit on every level gained after 90?

Why not make every mastery level (after level 90) as +1 hp bonus for selected in-game hero units in the co-op game? so that we could gain something after level 90 and the effort no in vain…

1 Like

Because the game doesn’t need even more power creep.

13 Likes

players to gain extra hp so they are able to fight brutal+ or tougher mutation brutal+ game?

I do want something after mastery 90 though.

2 Likes

if 1hp to much, just make it 0.5hp? please make it count for the efforts.

This does not work because some people who have 900 mastery will have OP units. Just imagine a Kerrigan with additional 900(or 450hp). Oh boi.

1 Like

how about stop gaining hp at certain level, lets say 500?

I think mastery levels were a mistake in the first place.
I was fine with commanders being naked level 15.

Unless it’s for mutations.

3 Likes

What about fenix, who the entire base army are heroes? Or Tychus for that matter. Fenix can just suicide his hero again and again with unlimited respawning army.

1 Like

The 90 grind is already painful enough for new people.

2 Likes

For new people, yes but imagine doing nothing because the Vet can clean the map before you are able to do anything.

maybe player able to select which hero to add for the additional hp? so not all hero simultaneously having the same additional +1 hp.

And what do you do about commander that does not have Hero?

2 Likes

then commander with no hero have something equivalent upgrade? maybe cheaper unit or less cool-down time?

There is something after mastery 90… pictures, sprays, achievements, emojis

One thing that might work is to give each Commander a “prestige rating” based on all the exp that Commander gathered past level 90 (essentially like ascension but broken out by commander)… it would do nothing but give a number to display. make the number able to display up to 1,000,000 or so so that noone ever worries about being capped.

You see the problem that I am seeing here? What you just suggest is literally what “Mastery set” about and are already in the game.

3 Likes

Even stronger? Stop doing that. Just try to control what you have. Does not work? Use the trick. The enemy is too weak.

See if this were any other game, you’d have every level after 90 give some kind of lottery ticket, which hands out rewards, maybe a skin on rare occasions so that people who level up get “a feeling of accomplishment.” And then you sell these lottery tickets for money. That way, instead of people buying what they want, they can buy a chance at what they want for much more money. Maybe these lottery tickets give a couple things at a time, so you get a whole package or box of rewards.

But that’d be dumb and would never work as a business model. Not at all.

(I’m joking, please don’t actually)

I… say no to this. The purpose of Brutal+ is to challenge players by adding in various levels of mutations. If you start adding on stats post 90, then some commanders shoot up in power and playing lower ranks would be a joke.

2 Likes

One answer to all of these:

No.

Anything beyond the current Mastery cap is power creep.

3 Likes