Achievements not working

Some of the achievements on StarCraft 2 are not working. I don’t know how many more achievements do not work but I would appreciate a fix for these issues.

I will append this topic as I progress through the game and notify which achievements do not trigger. Yes I am playing on the correct difficulty and yes the mission stats do show that I have met the achievement requirements.

So far:

• Mission: The Evacuation, Achievement: Sacrifice Nothing
  • Mission: Whispers of Doom, Achievement: Merely A Flesh Wound
  • Mission: The Moebious Factor, Achievement: Hard Core
  • Mission: Supernova, Achievement: Shock ‘n’ Awe
1 Like

Hey Chripsy,

I got the same problem but only for The Heart of Swarm. You and me both.

Infested Heart of Swarm(complelety bugged)
No Toss achievement Heart of Swarm
Speed Bump achievement.

Walter Chow

1 Like

Good morning Blizzard Team,

I’ve just finished up Heart of Swarm Campgain and there were few bugs in the game. The final mission The Recokining was completed but it didn’t say The Recocking-the vicotory. I did the other part for the Power of Karriegean got up to 69 but not 70. And finally four achievement’s didn’t show up cause i finished it up. Thx. Have a great week. Hope it get’s fixed soon for this Campgain.

Walter Chow

Hey Blizzard.
I just finished Heart of the swarm campaign on hard mode but the game seemed to not have registered it at all. I didn’t get any achievements for it… but when I enter the campaign screen for Heart of the Swarm it does tell me I finished 27 mission on hard I hope you guys can fix it. Thanks in advance

Yours truly, the dreaded mantis ;).

Hello,

I think blizzard should check the Artifical Behavior for team up’s because i’m loosing a lot of points and didn’t win matches today. I won tons last week. I think they should close the loopholes of the game. Thank you.

Walter Chow

I have the same problem with achievement: Sacrifice nothing