Achievements not showing correctly on StarCraft2.com

Example: https://starcraft2.com/en-gb/profile/2/1/5447971/achievements?categoryId=summary

As you can see a large portion of achievements on the website just do not display correctly.
I mean even the categories are incorrectly named / iconed. IT shows the nova missions labeled as:
Mutation Casual 10 Criteria 1

Many of the achievements themselves are also completely confused. Sometimes with descriptions / names / pictures completely wrong to the point its nearly impossible to work out what the actual award should be.

Its been this way for a long time. I was kind of hopeful that the API re-work would also fix the site, but apparently not.

1 Like

Please, Blizz. I reported the same issue some time ago. It is not a problem with our computers, itā€™s a problem with the blizz web.

Iā€™m still waiting for someone who can be able to fix this issue. :frowning:
I sent a ticket to support but they said that may be asisted here in this forum. :frowning:

Bump.

Be interested to hear if this is a noted issue thats being worked?

Bump.

I have no idea how they have done it, but somehow the guys over at Exophase have managed to properly pull the achivments names/pictures.
Just take a look at there page for StarCraft 2:
www .exophase.com/game/starcraft-ii-blizzard/achievements/#1313233
Wont let me put a link, so please remove the space
So despite it still showing incorrect on the blizzard page, they get the right info somehow. Perhaps its just a display issue?

Any thoughts on this?

Further to the display issue, it also seems that the API does not always correctly feed information to 3rd party sites about ā€˜stacked achievementsā€™ , that is ones which have multiple parts like the Kerrigan Levels from the HotS campaign or number of wins achievements like win 10,25,50,100 times against a Medium AI. Seems only the highest earned goes over.

Again, the folks at Exophase seem to be cleaning up the data nicely in many aspects.
Another site, MetaGamerScore is showing the same incorrect data that shows on starcraft2.com
Would be great to hear if this issue is being looked at?
Given the recent focus with the game API data, I would have hoped this would get some attention.

Thanks

Is anybody even reading these forums?

Another example of the site being entirely wrong is for Mensks achievements. They show as Auir missions and have completely wrong descriptions. About the only thing correct is when they where unlocked.

Please fix this.

Can we start to sticky all of these related achievement / sc2 account bugs together? It needs to be a running list that is looked at together.

Still banging this drum, just incase anybody is reading these forums.

The shame is that all this incorrect data feeds down the API.
Some sites like exophase have seemingly managed to un-managle the data.

Its stuff like that the Mengsk achievements STILL dont show right on the site.
How can that be so long after his release?

Hey xPETEZx,

The forums are indeed read. Itā€™s just that the forums arenā€™t official contact points with Bliz. And the Bug Report forum even more so because itā€™s simply a repository for reports. Just about the only time Bliz replies here is if they need more information.

As for the website display issues, I can say that Bliz is definitely aware; however, thereā€™s no public time table on a fix. Generally speaking, across all the franchises, websites take a back seat to the games, so when the achievement display will be fixed is anybodyā€™s guess.

1 Like

Thanks for the response :slight_smile:
Ill live in hope that it is eventually fixed.

The achievement web page is still broken.

How can this be not fixed for almost half a year?

Itā€™s a shame for Blizzard. I donā€™t know why they made changes to website that had worked before when they couldnā€™t keep it working. The fact that they are aware, but have no time to fix it is BS. Amateurs ā€¦

The websites are simply a lower priority to the game clients. Unfortunate, but itā€™s true.

Website is totally busted now.
I guess the 10th Anniversary Achievements may be to blame.
The home profile page works, and correctly shows the ā€œgamer scoreā€, but if you press ā€œachievementsā€ the page fails to display anything at all.

The busted has gone to fully offline now.
Cant even load starcraft2.com

I presume itā€™s getting worked on! Slimmer of hope the achievements load properly when its done. :slight_smile:

It is still not workingā€¦ annoying!