Achievements gone

All my achievements are gone and when i replay missions or complete new missions i get no achievements

Hey Chodaboy,

Sometimes people’s account data doesn’t load when the game client is starting up. In those cases, don’t try to play the game in that state. Instead, close and restart the game until that data does load.

I have restarted a couple times still not helping.

Looking at your web profile I can see 375 points worth of achievements. A whole bunch were awarded on June 26th and 27th.

Just to make sure, if you have more than one Battlenet account, are you logging into the correct one (the account you’re using to post here)?

If you are logging into the correct account, are you logging into the correct region?

If all those are correct, try clearing your Battlenet cache.

1 Like

Ok i logged in today and my past achievements are back but any i should have received while it wasnt showing are missing, but not a big deal there wasnt many and i can just redo those missions.
Ya i only have this one account

Not too suprising.

Assuming the game client wasn’t pulling data down from the servers whlie opening, it’s possible it also wasn’t uploading while you were playing.

Glad to hear it started working again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.