Achievement "Your Life for Aiur!"

Hi
Lose fewer than 25 Units during “For Aiur!”.
How on earth should I do this? Zergs are nearly endless and kill my Units too quick.
Please help :frowning:

Hey, I once played that mission on BRUTAL difficulty and lost ZERO units! :grinning:
So it’s very possible to lose fewer than 25.

The trick is, do not use your zealots at all. Instead, only use your ranged units - immortals, colossi, stalkers - and use colossi to poke in step by step and lure smaller parts of zerg forces into your ranged army. That way you can make your way through any big armies with few losses. Like I said, it’s possible not to lose a single unit even on brutal.

2 Likes

Keep your zealots at home. Stalkers and Immortals.

Stay back - Pull waves into your army. Use Collosie for defense buildinds - they outrange them. Go slowly - If needed save often. Blink with your Stalkers (do they already regen shields?)

That worked perfectly. Thanks Guys! :slight_smile:

I got this by just going very slowly. I put my colossi just outside of where the enemies were, positioned my immortals and stalkers underneath their legs, then sent out a single stalker to bait the enemies into the kill zone, aggroing them and then blinking back. As explained above, zealots are way too squishy, keep them behind your army and just use them to mop up the bonus hatcheries once there’s nothing shooting back. Colossi are also used for killing spines.

Afraid not, units do not get their special attributes until spear is unlocked.