Achievement Bullet Display Error

In Swarm Campaign, I have completed achievement in the Final Missions. However, “Zerg Rush” still showing as highlighted in bullet points under Final Missions where it should be dimmed like the others when completed. I have a screenshot at link below.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0pC253VEAEtnbZ?format=png&name=900x900

Use the Preformatted text button (it look like </>) on your link.

1 Like

Thanks, I have added link to my post.

Highlighted is meant to indicate that they are completed. So in your case, they all should be highlighted. The fact that they are not is a bug.

I looked at a bunch of my achievements and I found the highlighting within the meta achievements to be incorrect in the majority of mine as well, so the issue is not something specific to you.

For example, here is my “Final Missions” achievement on the Asia server which I have never played Heart of the Swarm on. It correctly shows that none of the individual achievements are completed:

But here is the same achievement on the Americas server where all the achievements are completed. However, it indicates that the individual achievements are not completed (despite “Final Missions” being awarded in 2013):

If you click on the little pencil icon near your thread’s title, you will be able to move this thread to the Bug Report forum. I doubt it will be fixed due to it being quite minor, but it can’t hurt to have the correct team know about it.

Hi Leviathan,

Thank you for taking time looking into this. Hopefully it can be fixed in the future patch if possible.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.