Accomplishment Sarah Kerrigan

I just finished after having played intensely the 29 terran missions in brutal mode in order to have the portrait of sarah Kerrigan. I am angry, because I did not have the accomplishment of the portrait that I was eagerly awaiting. Can you unlock it for me considering that I did what the game asked for. I consider this to be a bug … there is no reason why I cannot access it. Thank you for your help. Have a good day.

1 Like

If you look at your profile in game, it will let you know what missions you haven’t finished on Brutal. Check the achievements in the WoL section and find the brutal achievement.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. However, the missing mission is the secret mission. However, I have finished the game which means that I cannot go back to the bar to activate it. Do you have anything to recommend to me, because I would like to obtain this portrait and I do not want to take over all the missions, because it took me a long time.

You can load an old save before you finished the mission Media Blitz. The only other way is to just play the campaign on casual and breeze through it and get the mission unlocked so you can play it on Brutal.

So I have to reset the story to casual mode? Won’t that erase my stats in brutal mode?

Just load a saved game before you completed Media Blitz. Don’t worry if you haven’t saved, there are auto saves as well. Load one of them, destroy the science facility and capture the secret mission file.

It doesn’t have to be in one playthrough.