Abusive - Encouraging Suicide - Not Okay in 2020

Excited about a new season, I hop on the 1v1 EU Ladder. During my first game this player is abusive, but it gets worse after the game. The player goes on to encourage Suicide.

Suicide is a serious issue, and encouraging this is unacceptable behavior in 2020. As a player who loves SC2 and wants to see it do well, and also as a human being who knows people should be treated with respect, this behavior needs to be stopped. I have a thick skin and it doesn’t affect me, but this is seriously toxic.

Here is a link to reddit where I share the screenshot of the after game exchange and a link to the player’s profile. Please upvote so the Blizzard admins can see this. I’d hope they’d want to enforce standards to promote their own game and not support this type of negative environment.

This is one of my first posts on the forums, but this was worth my time.

Moderator: This thread violated the forum rules and code of conduct in two ways. It called out another person for disciplinary, and it used terminology specifically to call itself to the attention of the moderation team. Neither of these is appropriate in the forums. If you have a problem with the way a player treats you in game, you need to use the in-game mechanics to do that, not the forums.

Is this the first time you’ve used the internet to talk to people?

2 Likes

Like everything else Blizzard related… You’ll get banned on here AND on reddit before an employee reads a single word.

Don’t let people on chat get you down. Just make it so they cant talk to you. Although sometimes its fun to have the back and forth