About Ouros, end campaing

I finished the game again. I have a doubt. Why amon didn’t kill Ouros?
Basically it is the reason why he is defeated. Without Ouros, Kerrigan could not have evolved and killed him.

Hubris? I don’t know. There is no explanation, unless you make one up yourself.

1 Like

Yah, the only good reason I know of was that Amon wanted the last xelnaga to watch the end of the cycle.

1 Like

I think Amon imprisoned Ouros way before the events of StarCraft took place and kinda forgot about it or as Darthzeran said it best and the most logical way possible.

Hell, Blizzard should make a Comic about this.

2 Likes

Wow, you really follow up on our discussion, huh?

2 Likes

Can you take a villain like that seriously though?

I sure don’t mind.

2 Likes

Truth be told I kinda like ghosting, stalking, and lurking the forums here. I was finding it hard to look for a forum dedicated to Starcraft that I forgot about its main website.

The Amon storyline got lame during the epilogue at least in my eyes. WoL -> Legacy Main Amon was almost MCU like mysterious villain. At least it kinda sparked intrigued to my brains for a moment.

Amon as the Dark Voice >>>>>>>> Amon.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m waiting for him/her to make a comment that disagree. I might get a new sparring partner soon!

HotS really was when they should have examined Amon’s motivations and character, so that by LoV he can go back to being The Enemy™ that we can just operate around and kill without him coming around to taunt us for all that last second characterization that he didn’t have for the other two campaigns.

1 Like

It’s kinda funny that he taunts us all the freaking time, but he can’t really beat us ever since we get the new space car.

2 Likes

Okay, how the heck did you type that, Emperor?

I have no idea. When I typed it, it was The Enemy with the TM in parentheses.

1 Like

Someone get Mar. He usually knows this stuff.

It shows in the preview when it works, at least in a browser.

I am on this dummy mobile version.

Yes, I still loathe you forum.

1 Like

Copy paste it from another website or the character map app if you’re on PC.

1 Like

I’m waiting for an Amon Co-Op commander.

I know Co-Op isn’t cannon but if any villain was going to have some his forces fight against his own forces it’s Amon . It wouldn’t even be the worst decision he’s made.

Plus making/ controlling hybrids might be fun.

1 Like