A kind word to self-proclaimed "mape the ape"

First of all, I gotta say, I love your username. Second, I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed our game. It’s not every day that I actually lose to a Protoss, nor is it very often that I get to see one of Neeb’s builds used on the ladder. The light adept pressure into a third is quite a strong build – perhaps even the strongest. I guess that’s why Neeb has used it so much. You played it so well. The adepts go one way, and the shades go the other, and you cancelled where the zerglings weren’t. It was really quite fine execution. That moment when you have to decide between location A and B is quite the nail biter. It’s like, “Are there drones here or lings here?” and if you pick wrong, the game is over. You picked right, so well played! Then, you right-clicked on drones and killed so many. Wow. A true masterpiece of SC2.

Since I know how you win games, I wanted to share how I win games:

https://i.imgur.com/HEXTyaW.jpg

As you can see, that’s 5 hatcheries at the 2 minute mark. Well, I have to admit, it’s not as strong as Neeb’s strategies but it’s good enough to beat GM players. We all can’t do Neeb’s builds or people would just start hard countering them!

GG and well played!