(Abandoned) 5.0.2.81102 Consolidated 10th Anniversary Achievement issues

How? zerg got all mutated strains, I can barely kill 1 building on Normal difficulty. I suppose there is a trick behind?

FOR QA: Adding this item to my OP above

Legacy of the Void

Expert Phase-Smith, Perfect Templar

I just want to highlight this for QA. Props to pchappy:

I was able to replicate this in the editor. I can confirm that the use of:

• Solar Lance
  • Purifier Beam
  • Deploy Fenix

… with fail the achievement. They must be classified as units/structures. When the ability expires, it’s counted as a lost unit.

I dont.know I just play and read the achievement what are required. I play normal and when im done I got avhievement like the rest of mission.

I dont.know I just play and read the achievement what are required. I play normal and when im done I got avhievement like the rest of mission.

So you kill zerg structure on a mission, where you are advised to avoid that? or what?

Just follow the achievement what they ask for. Otherwise it will be bug.

Hey DarkDeny,

For Raszagal’s Retribution:

Meaning, once the 3rd base is cleared out, there will be no more Zerg attacks against the Terrans which will give you all the time you need to build up a max army and clear out the rest of the Zerg bases.

FOR QA: Adding this item to my OP above

Legacy of the Void

Big Spear Diplomacy - Complete the “Salvation” mission without using the Spear of Adun on Normal difficulty.

Confirmed that the SoA passive (non-clickable) ability Reconstruction Beam is what fails the achievement. The remaining 5 passive SoA abilities are confirmed safe.

Seems like a trick, I will try, thanks!

Hmm in what sense? I just tried that on Normal and got 214 on the first attempt :eyes: (340 total enemies killed so I could have done much better) and without going into zerg bases.
Now it might be harder on Normal than on Brutal :smiley: but IDK, because you can do that on slower speed :slight_smile:

Actually I’m glad you posted. There’s been complaints sprinkled around about it. However, I suspected it was more a problem of players not figuring out a strat for it yet. I’m going to remove it from the list. Thanks!

Templar’s Charge

• Time Stop / Recall / Chrono are fully usable.
  • Interceptors can be lost
  • Platform can be moved
  • Resources on ground can be picked up

Triggers

• Skipped picking up floating minerals
  • Cancelled Structures/Units appear to trigger a fail response
  • Destroyed Structures appear to trigger a fail response

Did exactly the same and worked for me aswell yesterday.

Hi Leviathan, i have good news for you. As i said i have trouble with the disintegration doctrine achievement and after read many different thread, i got the achievement. HOW?

I replay my last saved game on normal mode with mass void rays with fully upgrade and i saw one turret remaining so i send one void to destroy it meanwhile others vois are concentrate to low down a bit of narud’s health so he can spawn 2 more enemies building and destroy it then i kill narud. Then i got the Achievement at 27.59 minutes. SO yeah important TURRET also count as enemy structures make sure no others turret are in the map.

Voila i hope it will help out well for others players.

I wish you guys a nice sunday and see you around again

@Leviathan

As pointed out in the other thread, it looks like Nova’s “One Shot, One Opportunity” is bugged. The 50 killed by nuke doesn’t have to be Zerg, but can be any 50 units, including your own (or even exclusively your own). This of course doesn’t match the description of “Enemy Zerg” the achievement demands.

Oh interesting!

I’ll add it to the list when I’m home tonight

Thanks for letting me know!

FOR QA: Adding new achievement to my OP above:

Nova Covert Ops

1. One Shot, One Opportunity

• Players can cheat this by killing their own units

Are you allowed to allocate solarite to the auxiliary systems for the big spear diplomacy achievement? (the passive bonuses like starting supply and construction time)

That I’m not sure of because I don’t know where in the map’s triggers those can be set. I assume it is safe because it’s a passive ability.

However, I’m about halfway through the LotV chieves so when I get there, I’ll test it out by putting at least some solarite into each category.

I’d like to add some personal experience. I tried the tips several times, finished the map and thought that I cleared everything, did it in less than 26 minutes and close to 28, saved minions and a structure for the last seconds before the cutscene, etc. And nothing helped until I saw this:

I tried again looking specifically for this void rift on the right edge of the beginning area – and it was there, not easy to notice, can be hit only by ranged units. Destroyed that, completed the map the same way, clearing everything on sight – and finally got rewarded with the achievement.

Later tonight, I’m going to go digging through the map triggeres to see if I figure out what’s going on.

On a very cursory glance I did a while back, it seems that those 3 rifts in phase 1 shouldn’t affect the achievement. Any rifts that aren’t destroyed in phase 1 (even the off screen one) are removed before the 2nd phase starts, meaning they are not there to be counted at the end of phase 2.

For reference, looking the screenshot in my OP, the Conditions say:

1. Game is on Normal, Hard or Brutal
  2. The unit death that activated the trigger was an enemy
  3. 28 mins or less
  4. Narud is defeated
  5. Scanning the map for enemy structures
  6. Scanning the map for enemy structures
  7. Scanning the map for enemy structures

… and since any remaining rifts from phase 1 are removed for phase 2, they’re not present to be counted.

Not saying this is correct, just that it seems that way. Maybe I can find more by digging in deeper.