20r looking for players

Have you been interested in joining a Starcraft II clan, but not sure where to start? Are you interested in being a part of the inception of something great? 20r gaming might be for you! The 20r have been around since February of 2014, originally a Mount and Blade Warband commmunity. Since then, we have expanded into multiple games, many of which you have definitely heard of, and are now making our way into the Esports community, starting with Starcraft! If you are a platinum player or better, feel free to send a message on discord to ValleyRatSCII#3732 or email me at ValleyRatSCII@hotmail.com, and I will personally talk with you as soon as possible. As of right now, there will be roughly 3-4 short sessions for practice each week to increase your skill. As for when exactly these times will be, this will be between the players and their coaches. Not interested so much in playing, but feel you can contribute? We are also looking for volunteer coaches. Requirements for coaching would be a beyond average understanding of the game, each race, and a time commitment. The final requirement would be having a Diamond league account or higher, OR demonstrate your knowledge of Starcraft adequately.

The 20r Starcraft II division is brand new, so if you want to be a part of something new, yet professional, feel free to reach out to me! As I said before, I look forward to your messages, and will answer any questions you have.