2 things I found about Maguro Maps

Maguro Map is a wonderful tool for many things such as training your skills, testing enemy compositions and experimenting on customised units, abilties and effects which I do all the time.
Maguro Map is in Custom map in Arcade (just type MM).

There are 2 special things I found.

1. You can input 2 commands at once.
Maguro put in commands (Fastbuild, Godmode, Decide AI builds) for various circumstances.
You can put in maximum of 2 commands at once.
-God -Fastbuild or -aw -aichoice (happens only at odd time. 1st 3rd 5th etc). Sometimes it works and it doesn’t
Personally, It would be very helpful if I can input 3 or 4 commands at once.
for example: -fastbuild -money -pai -vision

2. Always put Special Unit command at DoN before you play the map
I recently figured this out trying to experiment on Choker Bugs on Dehaka. You can use -Pick X Y command to decide which special Infested comes to your base. Make sure you do this before the map starts.

To Maguro, Thank you very much for making this map. I was able to experiment so much in this map.

Excuse me Maguro, how do you access Mengsk and Stettman units? They only exist as Gluescreen dummy and I can’t manipulate their abilities/effects/behaviour.

You can modify them, you just have to put in the data as if they are there. You may want to have a reference for the appropriate data though.

I’m not sure about typing in the datas.
But managed to implement mengsk/Stettman units by changing their stats and adding abilities to match them. It was a hard work.

You can type in some commands at the start of the mission, some will activate.
Such as Fastbuild, money, vision, aichoice etc.

But do not put -pai command otherwise, the game will end.