10th anniversary achivements' bugs

Yeah, a lot of this 5.0 patch was rushed. The achievements were ridiculously easy or insanely hard and bugged. Same for the COOP new content, a lot of it is not viable or just worst than before. It just shows how Blizzard operates now. Good team, good potential but bad direction that rush everything and repatch later. It’s sad way to operate really. It’s the 10th anniversary you should have provide something serious not some unfinished beta product, now it just shows that you don’t care. It just looks like after reforged you don’t learn your mistakes. You can rebuild your reputation by providing polished finished games. Please don’t ban me and accept some criticism.

1 Like

They SO gave up on that shi, that you have nothing to fear.
And yes, I saw the problem about 2 years ago. I rang the alarm when coop maps stoped appearing and mutators were stupidly recycling like playing New Year one in summer. It was all clear back then. And nobody believed me. And then Bliz began making redicolous crap like Studman the clown. And dead commanders… 2 emperors at once… Davis giving orders to Mengsk. And now this. Obviously Bliz dropped to deep end past years.

i had done the moebius factor 30 time first i thought i was stupid then i saw the bugs report
but i have problems with LotV with the artanis and kerigan in the temple 2 stop warping units in time that i played 10 time and still i dont get the achivements even i am 100 % i got them befor the units warp in maybe even i over saw something

At the end of the 1st part, there are warp ins near the entrance of the room that don’t have any Warp Prisms but they unfortunately count as part of the achievement. They can be stopped, but it can be quite difficult.

1 Like

yes it worked thank you very much now just the moebius factor and then i did all achivements
thank you again

If you would like to try a community solution, there is a speed run that is allowing people to get Contract Saviors.

Can I ask how you did Disintegration Doctrine on Into the Void? I’m collecting info on what does and what doesn’t give the achievement.

first i did in normal try us fast i could go for second nexus and go for void ray + upgrads (deastoyer) then i tryed work with the friendly ai and secure bonus mission that they have much more units and then i swipe from left and right all buildings at the end i used of the spear of adun the shield matrix 2 protect them from narud but look out he will spawn some buildings in the time who you fight him and the spear of adun befor narud i used us much i could 2 push in

Pretty sure I did it on normal? TBH I wasn’t really paying attention I thought this was one of the easier achievements to get.

After patch half of the issues were fixed. The other half remains. I edited the report.

It would be nice if it remebered the last category that was opened. However, this more of a suggestion than a bug. You would need to post this in a discussion forum, like the Campaign Discussion.

Then it will be never noticed. Better describe all problems here when it is payed some attention.

Developers/QA don’t collect feedback from the support forums. If it’s not a bug, it will never go any further than here.

The only place feedback, suggestions, etc are collected from are the discussion forums.

I just completed “Templar’s Charge” 2 times (2nd time didn’t even lose a single interceptor or triggered emergency shield once) but still didn’t get “Expert Phase-Smith, Perfect Templar” achievement.

Try it again but without doing the bonus objectives.

1 Like

Just completed without bonuses. It worked somehow. Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know!

It would really help If one could track achievements that would indicate a failed state for things like units killed. Time you can track - killing units or buildings you can, but units dying while you are producing is really hard.

1 Like

Still 2 LotV and 2 Nova achivements undoable.

I still missing the disintegration doctrine. Some players got it some players not. I play differents ways and differents mode. And still nothing. Void, carriers, immortal, normal mode hard mode, brutal mode less than 28minutes and still nothing.

I wait now for another patch.

Please! ALL Nova Covert Ops achievements are totally doable. If you’re referring to the same achievements you describe in your opening post, strats for those have been discussed in length here.

For the reaper mission (Sudden Strike), you have to take gas in Horner’s base (destroy Horner’s refineries and build your own accompanied by a CC). That way you can train enough reapers to have enough mine kills. Obviously better to do on higher difficulties due to more zerg coming. I did this on Hard first try. (EDIT: remember to pick the 600 gas up from around the map right at the start - use a fog of war cheat to find them if you want to, then restart after cheat use.)

For the nuking Nova mission (Flashpoint), again good to play on higher difficulties. I did this on Hard by nuking a timed attack wave right when it run through the right bottom corner base (I think there were lurkers due to my unit picks). I missed once, had to load a save and try again. 2nd nuke attempt worked, achievement popped without problem.

Problems you’re describing with these Nova missions do not exist.

Blizzard can be justifiably criticized for bad coding & other forms of rushing when it comes to several achievements (like Moebius Factor & Into the Void ones) but please don’t hate on them when there is no reason.