100% proof protoss is overpowered

There is your first mistake, wasting resources on researching 1-1-1 when you should go for 2-2-0. Since you know that Terran is going to try to use EMP to wipe your shields anyways. Don’t bother with 3rd Forge/Shields upgrade until you’re nearly maxed out.

The strategy I suggested, Blink Stalker defense adding Colossus, isn’t cheese, noob. It’s a macro build, actually it was pretty standard at least in HotS. It still works too, maybe even would at least get you out of Plat league if you figured out how to do it properly.

I say use Colossus because Disruptor is pretty overrated imo. I can usually dodge Disruptor shots with Marauders. Colossus hardcounter Marines and still pretty good vs Marauders, just don’t send them out by themselves to get picked off.

Add some Tempests in the late game and maybe some HTs to counter any air transitions. If you play this style properly then the bio Terran actually has no chance, unless he’s simply a better player than you.

except in my example there are a finite amount of variable that could determine a = b = c. You’re just a salty lass.

1 Like

Fact: You literally only use F2 and get crushed by any sort of multi prong harassments.

You know what everyone’s problem is. Mental weakness. You guys got to let toss live inside your heads rent free. The 1-3 employees at Blizzard working on SC2 ain’t coming to you guys rescue. You got to find away to beat Protoss without Blizzard’s help or you need to find another game.

I know things seem tough right now . But stress is the fertilizer of creativity. You guys got this.

3 Likes

Nah tempest not worthy in pvt atleast too much supply for unit

1 Like

You don’t mass Tempests. You add some in the late game to counter the Terran adding Liberators or other air units to the bio. Tempests still has 14 range vs air units and can kill Defender Mode Libs. The Terran either loses air units or is forced to attack into your Stalker+Colossus+Tempests deathball with bio.

Meh k lose liberator made bc here we are mass bc no counter

1 Like

The whole discussion started about the guy losing games to MMM. I was talking about an anti-bio PvT strat, not an anti-mech anti-mass BCs strat, although in that case you’re probably going to want to be massing Stalkers and/or Tempests anyway. Just don’t build Colossus there, obviously. Bio Terrans don’t really add like 1 or 2 BCs to their late game army and even if they do, Tempests and Stalkers can deal with a few BCs.

How is this not reported yet? Report the heck out of it to see the green messages. Let me report it!

To me repeating Protoss OP is a revenge for the dishonesty of PPP that bashed terran whining even in 2018 when P was just OP and marauder was not reverted back and carrier was not nerfed.

It is good tease for all their trolling, now balance would be considered better if I didn’t see the newest proxy abuse nonsense of protoss.

Well Protoss is a meme race, they have to simplest eco, the simplest mecanism (shift click anything), they’re not playing a RTS, it’s more like some league of legend where their hero units destroy anything with one ability.

A some point you have to consider it like playing a FPS where the other got some aim assistance and you don’t.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/TOCvB9wA0MQ?t=1586 Harstem saying Protoss needs 4-5 army control groups XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Not sure why the troll linked that video where Harstem took-apart the usual terran delusion.

1 Like

I guess you missed this part. https://youtu.be/TOCvB9wA0MQ?t=1613

TCF has a new member and he’s struggling to enter low gm with terran.

LOL, you need to enroll in one of the Free Courses of Black-Psychology at the Higher-Goba-Institute.
Harstem is one of the Star-Lectors. In order to sweeten the pill (that the manure-terran was practically doing nothing and was using …1 CG) he had to console him with some BS.
When you do this trick (Harstem trick) the manure-terran won’t feel as 100% s.hit …but only 80%.

2 Likes

Protoss does 3,000 actions in this game compared to the 7000 actions on the terran. It’s not an opinion that he’s playing the easiest style of Protoss, it is FACT.

You are wrong my troll friend. Yours is a BatZ BS iteration. It’s irrelevant how many “actions” you perform in order to carry a certain task if they are irrelevant and redundant actions.

When you will come at the Goba Institute you will see with Golden 15 meter high letters the inscription:

Less is More.

Goba TM.

1 Like

Just like in the video, all Protoss needs is 1 good disruptor shot. The 15 years the swordsman (Terran) spends training gone to waste!

I just build my 200/200 protoss army and blind a-click it across the map. Wins games. :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

A unit that has to be put into position (unlike HT and all other units that go into position and then Storm), manually fire (unlike Tanks/Libs/WM and everything Terran that is AI-driven), drive possibly manually the Nova, is on CD for 21 seconds (calculate how many times a Tank/Lib auto-fires in 21 sec), sure does too little damage for those specs.
And you complain about Disruptors?
Another excellent point of Harstem:

That explodes the delusional bubble of terran that foolishly boast about their “stellar” multitasking.

Harstem 8: Whineterrans 0.

1 Like