Zero tolerance policy for groups

Duos, trios, quad, whatever stacks that trolls or does not do their utmost to support the team in every way and act toxic need to be instantly suspended the moment they are reported. So tired of these toxic people being shoved down our throats when we do not want them nor need them. Solo-que is SOLO-QUE! Thanks. And if you are gonna force us to keep playing with these extremely annoying people the least you can do is to be a lot stricter upon their actions as they make out a bigger majority of the team and almost always effect the outcome more than anyone else could possibly do.

3 Likes

Yes, punish those playing in a group on a team game. That makes sense. It even has a feature to facilitate grouping up.

6 Likes

Sounds like you had a bad experience and are thinking incredibly illogically.

Come back in an hour after you’ve cooled down, and really think that banning someone as soon as they get reported is a good idea…

4 Likes

I share his frustrations. I’ve had games where we had a trio who does nothing but stay in spawn. Not sure if I agree with the proposed solution but given that you’re only allowed to avoid 3 people max, it’s incredibly upsetting that it’s possible for these groups to be paired with you again.

They make up the majority of my team and they always are toxic. Dunno what level your are playing on but in masters + every duo is freshly ebayed accounts/average smurfs that think they are the next wonder of the world and so full of themselves yet hiding behind private profiles. Every singel time. 9/10 games with duos this is the truth, especially if they are low level. Alternatively it is someone carrying their friends new account, regardless of what, they are in a far greater majority more toxic than others and more regularly and again (this can not be stressed enough) they make out a majority of the team hence they have a much larger impact than any other singel member of the team. God forbid that also comes with larger responsibilities to actually behave and contribute to everyone else experience when you have that much bigger of sway over the outcome.

Nothing gets better when you again consider the fact they are forced upon us. Instead of giving us a dedicated solo queue.

You can just avoid one of them
They’re in a group so avoiding one means they’ll all be on the other side

I play in high masters/low GM. I play as a duo. If we got banned just because people reported us for being a duo, then i wouldn’t play this game lmfaoo. Obviously they make a majority of the team, and make a larger impact. The reason is THERE’S TWO OF THEM, COMPARED TO ONE OF YOU. Man, is that really hard to deduce?

the occasional duo that has a bad game isnt the problem. The probblem is end of season throwers. Likke the genji and ana on my team. Genji with his 15 percent win rate and ana that was down 800 SR.

If you are concerned about your SR just stop competitivbe till next season. Most games right now iwll be decided by who throws harder.

It’s on blizzard honestly not policing LFG let alone Competitive. BTw you know why peoplke throw? It’s cause there is no incentive to stay where you belong due to the bad reward system.

Seems hard enough for you to understand no? Who said anything about being convicted on false grounds, but you do understand their is a certain degree of leniency regardless of what is reported right? Coz when someone trolls one game on throwbjorn that individual does not instantly get punished. Hence why i am merely suggesting that bar is significantly lowered when it comes to any party in the MM as they have bigger sway over the results and carry a greater responsibility for the teams success. One player trolling and being a-hole can be played around two or more testosterone fueled teenagers clapping each other at the back and grunting are less so a problem you can circumvent. Things get even worse when we are talking about quad stacks or penta stacks, especially bad when they decided to make another player their scape goat and start whining like crayze. You think that one report gonna make a difference when someone gets bullied by 5 other people? No it will not. HENCE again less leniency for these individuals, pure and simple.

You said, and i quote

So if the duo doesn’t suck your toes and play to everything you demand, you instantly decide that they should be suspended?

Yikes, you are deflective. Instead of repeating things that have already been answered improve that reading comprehension.

It’s just an SR. No one cares anymore. Game is too toxic to care just play for fun lmao

1 Like

I dont care about duos as long as they dont both auto lock dps. That is a let’s call it richard move.